Scaling artifact lines problem
Hi, new here and I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I got PCSX2 running fine aside from one problem. I have an AMD Radeon R7 370 graphics card and I'm using the GSD Direct3D11 Hardware plugin. If I play using scaled or custom resolution, I get vertical lines on some screens or as in Xenosaga, a stringy shadow effect under Shion that makes her look like an inverse marionette like it isn't rendering the shadow correctly. If I play in native resolution, the glitches go away and the games look fine. I've attached a couple screens to show what I mean. Any idea how I can fix this? I'd really like to play my PS2 games at a higher resolution if I can rather than be forced to use native resolution because of a glitch. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try skipdraw to 1
(02-21-2016, 05:27 AM)Akiyama Wrote: Try skipdraw to 1

If it's a depth issue then native resolution should also have had the same problem.

I think you need either the round sprite hack (or) align sprite hack to fix the issue. also it's only applicable for higher scaling resolutions not custom resolution.
(02-21-2016, 06:25 AM)ssakash Wrote: If it's a depth issue then native resolution should also have had the same problem.

I think you need either the round sprite hack (or) align sprite hack to fix the issue. also it's only applicable for higher scaling resolutions not custom resolution.

The align sprite hack fixed the blue lines in MKDA. But where do I find the round sprite hack? Shion still looks like a puppet in Xenosaga. Thanks, though. I appreciate it!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found how to do the round hack. It didn't help, though. Any other ideas?

EDIT 2: I figured it out! The half-pixel offset hack did it! Thanks again, guys!

EDIT 3: When I checked again, the blue lines in MKDA were still there. Any other way I can get rid of them?

EDIT 4: Fixed the MKDA blue lines. Use texture offset x=500 y=500 and they go away. Just thought I'd share for anyone else having that issue.