Scp unplug virtual x360 controller
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to ''unplug'' the virtual xbox controller created by scp server and to make it do so every time I turn off the ds3 controller, to make it behave like a regular xbox 360 controller.

Sponsored links

So your virtual xbox controller appears still connected even if the matching ds3 isnt connected anymore?
Yes, in scp monitor you can see "reserved" when you turn off the ds3 controller.
And you dont like the reservation?

Which wrapper do you use? The one by nefarius?
i tried scarlet.crush and nefarius, currently using nefarius.
So then i would request this feature in his thread. He is active and very helpfull.
(12-08-2015, 11:17 AM)Couchist Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to ''unplug'' the virtual xbox controller created by scp server and to make it do so every time I turn off the ds3 controller, to make it behave like a regular xbox 360 controller.

This actually does behave like a regular xbox 360 controller, as far as I know anyway. I've done some reading because of some problems I'm having with SCPT, and it seems the virtual connection is created so that you don't get annoying messages every time the controller is connected and disconnected. This is done by the official Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories tool as I've done a standalone install of it and can confirm this is the official procedure.