Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Greetings fellow gamers!

Long story short: this thread continues the work of the mighty yet vanished Scarlet.Crush´s Xinput Wrapper aka ScpServer aka "make my DualShock Controller work with Windows games!"

Follow the developer on Twitter and YouTube to stay updated!

→ Project repository
The project is 100% free open-source software, developers and interested users may review, build or extend the code base on their own anytime. The link takes you to the project's GitHub page.

→ Installation requirements
To ensure the installation and usage of the software succeeds it's mandatory to ensure all requirements listed here are met.

→ Installation How-To
The installation is straight-forward; the few steps required for a successful setup are described here.

→ Download latest stable release here ←
Obtain the latest build here; the free tool 7-Zip is required to extract the archive.

→ Support the continuation of the project
If you think this project has improved your gaming experience and is worth a small slice of your filthy lucre I'd gladly lift this burden of you by accepting donations by a value of your choice, just click this link.

If you have concerns giving your hard earned loot to a complete stranger I can assure you I'll only use it to - depending on the amount - by me a coffee to keep the programming spirits happy or if you decided to throw in some gold bars I'll gladly invest them in additional professional development and reverse engineering equipment like licences, Bluetooth sniffers and whatnot.

Excl  FAQ
...because, why not!

I have a problem and need some help!
If you need help from the development team, please open an issue on GitHub. Don't forget to submit debug information; when you open up your start menu/metro page and type debug you should find this App:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]

When you start this, it automatically gathers the necessary information the development team needs for troubleshooting. Please just follow it's instructions.

Sponsored links

Took your time to open your own thread  Happy
(08-09-2015, 03:23 PM)K.F Wrote: Took your time to open your own thread  Happy

I probably thought about some introducing lines longer than necessary Biggrin
Woohoo, a new thread!

Testing new version and I've run into few issues.

1) ScpServer can't start the service, is says "The root hub is already running, please close the ScpServer first!", I don't know if that is a bug or a feature Smile.

2) My non genuine (PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI) controller is not working in Bluetooth mode. When I turn controller on, it tries to connect, but crashes and I have to do hard reset of the controller. I've tried to add its MAC address to the ScpControl.ini into [BthDs3] section, but that hasn't helped. Genuine controller works without problem.
Dongle USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_7558
Log file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qwqoej

3) My another dongle is not working with any controller at all. Genuine controller connects without problems, gets its number, but doesn't work. In SCP Monitor I can see the controller connected, but instead of battery, it shows Pad 1 : MAC Address - BTH 00000000 None.
Dongle: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
Log file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lqbfl7
(08-09-2015, 05:57 PM)Reebar Wrote: 1) ScpServer can't start the service, is says "The root hub is already running, please close the ScpServer first!", I don't know if that is a bug or a feature Smile.

You must start either the Windows Service or the stand-alone executable but not both since they perform the same job.
Still getting the same issue I reported in the last thread, DS4+Bluetooth is not working on windows 10. This time there are no errors reported, it just disconnects immediately after acquiring a connection.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxServer.log.xml (Size: 74,11 KB / Downloads: 3.312)
(08-09-2015, 07:58 PM)Darkimmortal Wrote: Still getting the same issue I reported in the last thread, DS4+Bluetooth is not working on windows 10. This time there are no errors reported, it just disconnects immediately after acquiring a connection.

Hardware-IDs? Tongue
(08-09-2015, 09:05 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Hardware-IDs? Tongue

Bluetooth adapter: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
DS4: USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4
Reply from the previous thread

Hi Nefarius,

I just downloaded the latest from GitHub, uninstalled then deleted all the old files, then unpacked and installed the latest. But I still get BTH 00000000 None after unplugged my controller. I did look through the ScpControl.ini file and found my hardware ID in there, so is there anything else you would want me to try? Maybe I need a different adapter?

Thanks!
Nefarius - You were giving me some awesome help over in the old thread, but I still seem to have the lingering issue of my flashed bluetooth drivers getting overwritten (likely by Windows) after a few days of use. I'm on Windows 8.1, 64 bit.

Bluetooth Hardware IDs:
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8

PS3 Controller Hardware IDs:
USB\VID_045E&PID_028E&REV_0114
USB\VID_045E&PID_028E
(It is also showing up as an 'Xbox 360 Controller for Windows)

I had initially talked about my issue here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid472450

Unfortunately, I already changed the settings detailed here:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-216...icons.html

And the problem is still persisting. Any other ideas? My last attempt was with your v1.3.5689.40377