ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(11-29-2015, 10:16 PM)Nefarius Wrote: New Beta-Release up!

I am proud to announce a beta-release with some major changes:

New Profile Manager

Since the existing re-mapping code was really messy, overly complicated and bloated I decided to kick it out and re-write from scratch (that's what took the most time).

This is how the GUI looks like, it's still unfinished but you should get the idea:

[Image: 29-11-_2015_20-34-54.png]

Currently only mapping buttons to other buttons is supported; anything else isn't implemented yet.

The Advanced section includes a Turbo option for every button with adjustable timings. Once you tick Profile is active and hit Save the profile becomes active, no service restart required. There are still some small bugs like if you rename an existing Profile, you have to save and re-open the manager so it's updated in the profiles list. The other sections are locked off and can't be clicked since they're empty.

Memory leaks

Another huge issue I fixed are some memory leaks. Memory leakage occurs when memory get's allocated but never released after it isn't needed anymore. So after a day or two of continuous run time of the service it could chew up several gigabytes of RAM and start to stress the CPU! I did intense testing and profiling this weekend and have hopefully eliminated all of the major ones.

Reporting issues

Kinda hijacking this announcement but why bother crafting another post Tongue 

Guys, to be honest; I can't handle the issues reported in this manor anymore, I completely lose track of who reported what and has it been fixed in the meantime or not. If you seriously need support please open up your own issue on GitHub. Then everyone has it's own nice structured conversation and will surely get an answer. Thank you, G'day Ninja

Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe

You've outdone yourself Nefarius.
Hopefully you'll be able to get to the implementation of a button threshold feature so we can convert the buttons from analog to digital.
I'll try to get a donation for you
Thanks for all the work!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored links

Hello,

First I'd like to thanks you for your work on this piece of software, scarlet's crush, that a lot of people use for a long time.
Your work is really sky's the limit and really have to thanks you again for that !!!

----

I have an issue with my DS3. I have 4 pads, all genuine : 1 grey, 1 white, 1 black (this 3 are ds3) and 1 black sixaxis.

With the last stable build, the black ds3 start to blinking and is recognized as a fake ds3 or/and have 00 mac address with usb. With bluetooth the mac was good but nothing work like its not connected.
It take a very long time to connect and I have two reserved slot for the same controller in monitor (the 00 mac address one and the real mac address)

I can't say how it was it the previous build because I used to have only 2 before, and they work like a charm (grey and white).
I tried with the stand alone server and it recognized the black ds3 directly with a good mac address but still say that is a fake one.
Now they all works good in usb and bluetooth, but the black ds3 still blinking and is quote as a fake in log.
-The fact is that, after connected with the stand alone server, I can't reproduce the bug with the 00 mac address. The pad work with both server (service and stand alone).

The only difference I noticed is model the number in the sticker on the back of the black ds3, its say : Model no CECHZC2E B1
The two other ds3 (the grey and the white) is CECHZC2E A1
And the sixaxis (black too) as a very small inscription but is : CECHZC1E

I'm sorry but I can't give log now, because I'm abroad for now. Give it asap when back home in a few days.
Hope this issue mean something to you.

Have a good day !

--DoC
Hi, I just recently downloaded your program and I'm having a few issues.

So when I go onto a game, the program seems to work flawlessly. Everything on my ps3 controller works fine. However, when a certain situation comes up (for example, in Borderlands 2 when I tap right trigger my character will constantly reload and shoot on his own and I can't control any movement) my controller either just stops or working or the computer isn't recognizing it at that moment.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
(11-30-2015, 12:37 AM)Nicodemusss Wrote: Hi, where can we find a package with those requirements ? Or could you upload your old version of SCP ToolKit ?

The link can be found in the first post of this thread, by Nefarius. I have quoted it below:

(08-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: → Installation requirements
To ensure the installation and usage of the software succeeds it's mandatory to ensure all requirements listed here are met.
Hey, it says: "Device "name of device" is already using libusbk, installation aborting, while trying to install a PS4 controller over bluetooth, I already had the same PS4 controller installed on usb last time but I think I messed up :/
Thanks a lot!

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Dalil_1448906586.zip (Size: 172,92 KB / Downloads: 166)
Thx a lot JessicaC, I'll try this Wink
Hi there,
I'd like to thank anyone who's contributed to the development of these tools. I've had fun experiences that wouldn't have been possible due to this.

But I have an issue on some computers (all but 1 actually).
CPU usage seems unreasonably high on laptop (win7), and on surface pro 3 tablet (win10). These are both pretty good machines (laptop is i7 2.8GHz, SP3 is some weird i7) but the ScpServer eats up one core at 100% even when idle.

My desktop PC (win7) doesn't have this issue. I know my desktop PC is more powerful but it uses under 1% CPU when idle, compared to 25% on other devices.

Suggests a busy loop or some other issue?

Any guidance would be helpful!
thanks

[edit: I am somewhat tech savvy so if you want me to install a profiler, like Visual Studio or Very Sleepy and take some samples, I can... but I think I need PDBs for that? Unless the release build has symbols in it somehow. Or would some particular log/diag be helpful?]
[edit2: I believe the installations are identical, but I might have botched some tick boxes and installed the wrong devices' drivers by accident xD don't think so though.
btw, non-bt, ie just using usb wires on all installations]
Scp told me to do this.

Attached Files
.txt   _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 85 bytes / Downloads: 203)
So am I misunderstanding something or do you need a separate bluetooth dongle for each controller?  I cannot get 2 controllers to work on the same dongle.
(12-01-2015, 08:54 PM)HB0404 Wrote: So am I misunderstanding something or do you need a separate bluetooth dongle for each controller?  I cannot get 2 controllers to work on the same dongle.

No you haven't. Were both controllers plugged in via USB at the same time during driver installation?