ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(08-23-2015, 11:56 PM)jetman Wrote: This software makes windows think your Dualshock controller is an Xbox 360 controller. 1st by connecting with usb and 2nd by turning you're bluetooth adapter into an exclusive sync with you're dualshock controller.

This software knows it's a Dualshock controller and reads the face buttons as pressure sensitive but PCSX2 does not support that I believe and Windows always sees it as an Xbox 360 controller.

Thx

Sponsored links

This program works great for me. My two Dualshock 3's pair up without having to do anything except press the PS button, even after reboot.
I run this on a HP Envy Ts 17 Gaming laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate. I had a pci express mini Wifi AC bluetooth card in it but it never worked properly. I physically removed the card, uninstalled and deleted all bluetooth drivers and software then rebooted. I bought an IOGEAR Bluetooth 4 usb adapter and installed its drivers from the website. Reboot. I put Nefarius's SCPServer v1.4.5706.37073 in this location where I wanted it. G:\Hyperspin\Bluetooth\scpserver\

I plugged the DS3 into usb port and continued to install Scpdriver.exe without forcing it. I let it time out after five minutes for some reason then killed it in the taskbar. Reboot. I installed it again then opened scpmonitor.exe. It appears in the taskbar. Right click and select profile manager to see the response from the controller.

Unplug the usb and press the PS button and it connects by bluetooth.
I had problems with the driver needing to be reinstalled after reboot at this point. I believe it had something to do with Intel's programs that control the bluetooth part of my particular wifi card in my laptop. I then disabled automatic driver updates by using both methods at this page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2500967 this is important because my controllers didnt start connecting after reboot until after both methods were done.

My Dualshocks work but now I don't have regular bluetooth. Well I got an older bluetooth adapter 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate and plugged it into another usb port. Windows installed the generic drivers and bluetooth works. Now you might need to install drivers manually for a different adapter if you turned off auto driver install. I rebooted, pressed the PS button on Dualshock 3 they connected, I used windows bluetooth to search for my wiimotes and they connected. I go to Control Panel, Hardware and sound, Devices and Printers, and my controllers are listed as Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Everything works. At some point I may get rid of the bluetooth 2 +edr and reinstall my wireless card and try to install the bare minimum intel drivers because I have a feeling the intel program circumvents windows driver policies and wrecks the scpserver driver. I use this laptop with LAN cable, external mouse, keyboard and monitor so Im not too concerned about not having wifi at the moment.

Im enjoying this new fork you have created and look forward to new things that are accomplished. Thank you for doing all this work.
I cant get anything to work. I dont have the service installed anymore from what i can see. It wont install in the installer and i cant start fresh. The PnP fails to install everytime and im starting to consider just buying an xbox controller... Why cant i get it to work! i dont want an xbox controller they suck.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 102,06 KB / Downloads: 756)
(08-24-2015, 05:08 AM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: I cant get anything to work. I dont have the service installed anymore from what i can see. It wont install in the installer and i cant start fresh. The PnP fails to install everytime and im starting to consider just buying an xbox controller... Why cant i get it to work! i dont want an xbox controller they suck.

Code:
<log4j:event logger="ScpDriver.ScpForm" timestamp="1440383516346" level="INFO" thread="7"><log4j:message>[b]Could not open file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf.[/b]</log4j:message><log4j:properties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Toms-Laptop" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriver.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="TOMS-LAPTOP\Thomas" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Toms-Laptop" /></log4j:properties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.Difx" method="Logger" file="d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Driver\Difx.cs" line="92" /></log4j:event>

Check if "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf" is readable/can be opened or doesn't have the "block" flag when you right click on it. If it's the folder that's not readable, delete it. Windows will recreate one to move a copy of the SCPdrivers when you try to install the drivers again. Also check your files in "'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf'" readable/not blocked

Can you try  to install from another location than your scarlet folder in program files? Like from C:/Scarlet? Download the latest version from Github, make sure to unlock the zip file before you unzip your files, and install the SCP drivers from something like C:/SCPDRIVER and see if that works.

Also, open CMD as admin, run the command "sc queryex ScpVBus" and post a screen or a copy paste of the result if you see anything that doesn't say "The specified service does not exist as an installed service." please. If there's a service and you see anything like "marked for deletion", reboot in safe mode and run the command "sc delete ScpVBus" from the command prompt in Safe Mode.
(08-24-2015, 06:20 AM)Chris34 Wrote:
Code:
<log4j:event logger="ScpDriver.ScpForm" timestamp="1440383516346" level="INFO" thread="7"><log4j:message>[b]Could not open file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf.[/b]</log4j:message><log4j:properties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Toms-Laptop" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriver.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="TOMS-LAPTOP\Thomas" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Toms-Laptop" /></log4j:properties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.Difx" method="Logger" file="d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Driver\Difx.cs" line="92" /></log4j:event>

Check if "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf" is readable/can be opened or doesn't have the "block" flag when you right click on it. If it's the folder that's not readable, delete it. Windows will recreate one to move a copy of the SCPdrivers when you try to install the drivers again. Also check your files in "'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf'" readable/not blocked

Can you try  to install from another location than your scarlet folder in program files? Like from C:/Scarlet? Download the latest version from Github, make sure to unlock the zip file before you unzip your files, and install the SCP drivers from something like C:/SCPDRIVER and see if that works.

Also, open CMD as admin, run the command "sc queryex ScpVBus" and post a screen or a copy paste of the result if you see anything that doesn't say "The specified service does not exist as an installed service." please. If there's a service and you see anything like "marked for deletion", reboot in safe mode and run the command "sc delete ScpVBus" from the command prompt in Safe Mode.
 I dont even see the scpvbus file anymore. I deleted it once already when i did a complete wipe and figured it would get recreated but apparently it didnt. The scpvBus.inf file is readable and accessible. The ScpVBus service is not installed, and its been my issue for the longest time! It wont install by using the ScpDriver install. I swear all my problems would be okay if i had it.

Ill try uninstalling what i currently have installed and then installing from a new location and see what that brings
I reinstalled from a new location. NO LUCK. The PnP instllation still fails and the scpvbus file still isnt in the file repository. My service wont start because the dependency failed to start or is marked for deletion. the scpvbus service doesnt even exist! How is it supposed to support the scpservice if it isnt even there!!!!! 

Got no idea how to fix the service or the PnP. I want the whole program just gone so i can reinstall it clean but apparently its not possible!

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 23,74 KB / Downloads: 380)
Quote:"The PnP instllation still fails and the scpvbus file still isnt in the file repository."

Definitely not because of the SCP driver package. Something in your system is broken and/or blocking the install and/or the files from being copied in the repository folder for the install to proceed. I just tried on my system, the SCP folder/files are created in the repository folder when I install and the folder/files are deleted when I uninstall the drivers.

Have you tried to install with your antivirus off? If it works with your antivirus off/uninstalled, get a better antivirus. If you installed tweaks and/or some of the pseudo privacy (paranoia scripts) for windows 10 remove them, if you did and cannot remove them reinstall your OS and forget about these paranoia scripts. Also, try a sfc /scannow in cmd as administrator see if there isn't any broken system files.

The error code you get when the driver fails to install is
Quote:ERROR_FILE_INVALID
   1006 (0x3EE)
The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid.

If that can give you a clue about what may be wrong with your system or be causing the problem
(08-22-2015, 01:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: <Insert Nefarius' entire tutorial here>

Holy Karp. Thanks so much for going through the trouble of detailing every step, Nefarius! I never expected you to reply with all of that. I'll go through that process and see if that solves my problems.
Does anyone have experience with this adapter in particular: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISLWBS2 ?

I see two reviews claiming to have paired a PS3 controller with it, but at least one of them seems to have used MotionJoy. The last adapter I bought ended up not working due to a lack of EDR, despite it being advertised, and no matter how much I search, I can't seem to get confirmation that BT 4.0 explicitly supports EDR.
Right. Tried uninstalling everything as per Nefarius' instructions and reinstalled. As can be seen in my screenshot, the DS3 is recognized and the Scp Server sees it too (I'm connected via USB by the way). I've also attached the installation log file, though the errors in there are still the same as I had. Errors installing the PnP driver. It's such a weird, persistent problem.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 22,38 KB / Downloads: 542)
.xml   ScpDsxServer.log.xml (Size: 7,96 KB / Downloads: 544)