ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I found this post with some code where they got the panhai to work over bluethoot  but on a mac. Might help. 
working panhai

Sponsored links

Thank You so Much for this program. I couldn't get scarlettcrush drivers to work in borderlands. But with version V.1.5.5724.38523 it worked flawlessly. Your latest version when I pressed R2 it would freeze up the controller. Whatever buttons I pushed while pushing R2 would be like I was holding down those buttons. Like walking and shooting and the controller constantly vibrating but I was pushing nothing. But with V.1.5.5724.38523 it plays smoothly and no longer does the controller get locked up. Thank you so much. You turned my POS dongle that the dpad didnt work to an xbox 360 that every button works. Your awesome Smile.
I have panhai controller. And I have it does not work via bluetooth

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Shuriban_1455201902.zip (Size: 139,69 KB / Downloads: 216)
OH MY GOD freakin' kernel debugging finally works with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 Ninja

[Image: 11-02-_2016_18-50-17.png]

Maybe I can NOW finally make some more progress with the damn Xbox controller emulator Wacko
Well this doesn't seem to work for me. I was originally looking for an alternative to scarlet.crush's version, since the left analog keeps moving left every few seconds, and on the scp monitor, it the level indication thing seem to just spazz out every time i move the analog stick. 

this program doesnt work for me because in the driver, if i click "playstation®3 controller (VID:054C, PID:0268)", and hit install, the thing would go through but my controller still wont light up and the "Scptoolkit monitor(legacy)" would just display "host address" with a bunch of "00:00" following after it, and "pad 1" with a bunch of "00:00" and after that its "- Usb FFFFFFFF Charging". Then theres "USB input device". If I select that and install, my mouse seems to not be able to move. The other stuff on the list are my keyboard and headset.

I have no idea what if im doing something wrong, but any help is appreciated
Hi!

First of all thank you Nefarius for your great work!

I bought a controller as original (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151971389795?_...EBIDX%3AIT) and received it a couple days ago with the purpose of using it wirelessly with my computer.

Since then I have tried using it with your toolkit. It has always worked from the beginning with cable flawlessly, it seems to have installed the bluetooth drivers fine, but when using the latest release, I get the "Fake dualshock 3 found, trying workarounds". I have tested the controller in a PS3 and it works wirelessly, but I guess there is still a chance that it is actually a fake.

Since then I have read everything I could find about it, I have as well tried versions 1.2.2, 1.5, with the same results, and nothing made it work. So a couple of questions:
-Have you get any reports of legit DS3 controllers giving the "Fake controller error", or should I be 100% sure that it is fake?
-I read somewhere that some people manage to get fake controllers working, but not with the latest version. I also read a post by you somewhere saying that you will concentrate in supporting original controllers and stop supporting fake controllers for now. Is there any version you would particularly recommend to make a fake controller work?
-Any other advice?

I am using windows 10 64 bits.

Thank you Smile

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_sanch_1455458509.zip (Size: 533,58 KB / Downloads: 167)
ebay + massive rabate = fake ps3 controller.

There are other people who reported that they bought fake ps3 controller from the same merchand
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....terval=365

(02-14-2016, 04:55 PM)Chris34 Wrote: ebay + massive rabate = fake ps3 controller.

There are other people who reported that they bought fake ps3 controller from the same merchand
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....terval=365

Yeah, I saw those particular reviews right after posting my post... I was not aware of how big the problem of fake controllers was until after I started having this compatibility issues. In any case it would be great to know if there is any chance to make it work.
(02-14-2016, 04:06 PM)salchi13 Wrote: Hi!

First of all thank you Nefarius for your great work!

I bought a controller as original (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151971389795?_...EBIDX%3AIT) and received it a couple days ago with the purpose of using it wirelessly with my computer.

Since then I have tried using it with your toolkit. It has always worked from the beginning with cable flawlessly, it seems to have installed the bluetooth drivers fine, but when using the latest release, I get the "Fake dualshock 3 found, trying workarounds". I have tested the controller in a PS3 and it works wirelessly, but I guess there is still a chance that it is actually a fake.

Since then I have read everything I could find about it, I have as well tried versions 1.2.2, 1.5, with the same results, and nothing made it work. So a couple of questions:
-Have you get any reports of legit DS3 controllers giving the "Fake controller error", or should I be 100% sure that it is fake?
-I read somewhere that some people manage to get fake controllers working, but not with the latest version. I also read a post by you somewhere saying that you will concentrate in supporting original controllers and stop supporting fake controllers for now. Is there any version you would particularly recommend to make a fake controller work?
-Any other advice?

I am using windows 10 64 bits.

Thank you Smile

Greetings,

the fake/genuine detection is actually pretty straightforward: I'm comparing the first three bytes of the controllers (to be more precise; its Bluetooth chip) reported MAC address - which represents the vendor of the Bluetooth chip - to Sonys official vendors. Sony uses higher quality but also more expensive chips by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD so I just compare if the vendor part matches their publicly listed addresses. If they mismatch it's very likely (yet not a 100% certainty!) that the Bluetooth chip is lower priced and therefore the controller gets labeled as fake or counterfeit.

Sadly I'm currently way too busy with life and other projects I'm interested in so fighting with the quirks of the counterfeit ones will have to wait until I find the time to power up my reverse engineering spirits once more.

I know some folks got pissed at me because I removed the support for now but I value stability against genuine controllers more that some crumbling hacks that may interfere with the rest of the software.

TL;DR: your controller appears to be fake Mellow
(02-14-2016, 05:08 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Greetings,

the fake/genuine detection is actually pretty straightforward: I'm comparing the first three bytes of the controllers (to be more precise; its Bluetooth chip) reported MAC address - which represents the vendor of the Bluetooth chip - to Sonys official vendors. Sony uses higher quality but also more expensive chips by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD so I just compare if the vendor part matches their publicly listed addresses. If they mismatch it's very likely (yet not a 100% certainty!) that the Bluetooth chip is lower priced and therefore the controller gets labeled as fake or counterfeit.

Sadly I'm currently way too busy with life and other projects I'm interested in so fighting with the quirks of the counterfeit ones will have to wait until I find the time to power up my reverse engineering spirits once more.

I know some folks got pissed at me because I removed the support for now but I value stability against genuine controllers more that some crumbling hacks that may interfere with the rest of the software.

TL;DR: your controller appears to be fake Mellow

Wow, thank you for the prompt answer!

I completely understand, there is not point to jeopardize the stability of genuine controllers by supporting fake controllers...  In any case since as you confirmed that you have removed the support for now, what would be the last version that was fake controller supported (i.e. that would not label the controller as fake, and not try using it)? I will try to return my controller, but it would be good to still give it one last try in case in case i cannot return it.

Cheers!