ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
PSA: For Those Having Issues With Crashing Games, Freezing and Controller Disconnects:

I found a thread 'Complete Guide: How to connect your PS3 Dualshock 3 controller to your computer' on Reddit. I read through it, it’s a great guide but it didn’t help me, I had already done most of all of what it said. Then I scrolled down to the comments and saw the OP's reply to question: "The current version has a bug, forcing you to disable rumble/vibration or it will freeze all inputs for the duration of the rumble"
I thought, No it couldn’t be that surely. My game freezes, the controller disconnects and frickin Bluescreens my PC…. it couldn’t be that… could it?!

I ran GTA5, loaded a save, opened the menu, selected ‘Gamepad Settings’, selected ‘Vibration’ and switched it to - OFF.... The god damn mo***erf**king trolling piece of poop controller reconnected immediately and started working perfectly (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Laugh haha, that's all it is.... Disable Vibration Rolleyes

Sponsored links

Registered just to post this. I'm really glad someone took the old driver and ran with it. It's much more straightforward to manage now, and I've had a lot less weird/annoying problems. That said, I have a couple of DS3 controllers and a DDR pad that I use with Stepmania, and ScpToolkit breaks the pad when it's installed. The wrapper causes the arrow buttons to be treated as a POV hat, which makes simultaneous arrows not register correctly etc. I tried plugging in all three devices and only installing the driver for the two controllers, but then Windows just didn't detect the DDR pad at all. Course, they all had the exact same name and numbers on the installer, so for all I know I didn't even pick the right ones. How can I get all three working properly at the same time?
I have a dell wireless 375 bluetooth (integrated, USB\VID_413C&PID_8187) and with stable 1.6 the scptoolkit driver installer recognizes it, installs the driver and it works well.

I tried with 1.7 beta (latest one) and driver installer doesn't detect the bluetooth device. I had to edit the .inf to add USB\VID_413C&PID_8187 and install the driver manually, this way driver installer still doesn't detect it but it works well like on 1.6 stable release.

Another thing is that in profile manager the only section working is button mappings, can't open the other sections. I don't know if it's a bug or it's not implemented yet. It happens with both stable 1.6 and beta 1.7.
Any updates from Nefarius? My DS3 won't work on bluetooth in windows 10 no matter what I try although DS4 runs flawlessly. :c
@Perfectide -- http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid520319
So my 2 DualShock 3's work great with this, but I have 1 sixaxis non-dualshock controller that the program doesn't detect at all. Plugging it in and pressing the PS button turns it on, but nothing else happens
Any suggestions?
Sad 
Hi everyone, I'm having a little bit of trouble.

I'm connecting my PS3 controller through USB. When I first installed SCP, it worked just how it should. However, later on, when I plugged in my controller, it was not recognized. When I open up the server, I receive an error saying "Unhandled exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object", then it forces me to close. I reinstalled the driver, and it worked fine again, but a few days later it stopped working in the same way as before. I reinstalled again, and once again it is not working. Can anybody help me out?
I installed the latest version from GitHub and when I go to install drivers and devices, I cannot see my DS4 listed in devices. I see my BT dongle and a removable hard drive among other stuff.

I cannot for the life of me install the DS4 drivers since I can't pick them in the list. When I press the PS button the Tray Notification app tells me a DS4 is found, then just as quickly shuts back off.

The SCP Pair Utility does not do anything either.

Clearly, SCP is seeing my DS4, but refuses to do anything with it. I've tried connected via USB and not.
Hey guys

I'm wondering what the status of the ScpProfiler function is?  

Just tried it out and most settings appear to be blocked/i.e. not ready; but with this presently being the only app that lets me mix up DS4 and DS3 controllers, I'd really like to see Sixaxis controls working and some usable macro functionality - e.g. if/then, and/or, press/hold/release statements, etc.

Thanks

Edit: Apparently not on the immediate agenda then!  Thanks anyway
(05-22-2016, 07:11 PM)Euphoria Wrote: Sadly, I have a feeling this app is dead Sad The author hasn't visited the site in about 4 months and GitHub issue reports haven't been responded to in even longer.

IMO no need to spread such pessimism aroundSmile Last commit to master branch was in the end of April, we still have a chance