ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I was using this fine with a DualShock 3 controller via bluetooth, but then I decided to try it out with a DualShock 4 controller, and with the DS4 controller it only works when its plugged in with the USB cable even though the bluetooth worked with the DS3. What is even stranger is if I open up the ScpToolkit Settings Manager (with the DS4 unplugged) and adjust the light brightness on the DS4 the controller will respond to those setting changes, even when connected via bluetooth, but when I go to try and use the controller in a game it won't respond unless plugged in via USB. So it seems that it is sucessfully pairing with the controller. Also, in Devices and Printers the DS4 will show up as a "Wireless Controller" and as a "Xbox 360 Controller" when plugged in via USB, and will show up only as a "Xbox 360 Controller" when connected via bluetooth. So it is paired up and it seems that its being recognized as a Xbox 360 Controller, but in the end when you go to use it via bluetooth games won't recognize it. Its really baffling.

Also for some reason, ever since I tried using the DS4 controller I haven't been able to get the DS3 controller to via bluetooth anymore. I have tried the clean wipe utility, and completely uninstalling SCP and reinstalling with newest version, but I still can't get the DS3 controller to connect via bluetooth anymore. I am going to try and completely uninstall the Bluetooth Drivers, and Dual Shock 3 drivers via device manager next and try again.

Sponsored links

Solved my original problem (https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/352) which was evidently due to me misunderstanding the driver installer and what it was asking me for, and I got the controllers working.

Though at the moment none of my other bluetooth stuff is working anymore, and I suspect the alternate bluetooth dongle drivers are the cause...

Hmm. Reinstalling my original bluetooth drivers, and then just installing the drivers for the controllers, the controllers no longer work over bluetooth, but my bluetooth keyboard, mouse, and headset are working again.

Do I need to buy another bluetooth adapter that will only be used for the controllers? If no, how do I let my other bluetooth peripherals work under your driver?
A way of adding your own controllers would be nice. Something like x360ce's configuration.
(06-24-2016, 01:27 PM)JackV16 Wrote: Hello! and thanks for this amazing software. unfortunately im facing an odd problem.

The thing is my DS3 controller is working perfectly with the bluetooth but my DS4 doesn't pair with the bluetooth at all, it works with the usb clable only. When i press the PS button it shows that DS4 has been found but doesn't connect to the bluetooth....

I've tried to reinstall, clean wipe, reset the controller with the backbutton but nothing....

Edit: Some for info.

I'm on windows 10 (on windows 8.1 i didn't have this problem) and it seems after i install the 360 drivers the  PS4 controller shows as 2, wireless controller and 360 controller. I think that's the problem leading to incompatibility with the dongle.

[Image: AcCO5rK.png]

How did you pair your DS3 controller via Bluetooth?
Hello, tell me how to connect fake gamepad via Bluetooth.
PS3 controller working fine, but my usb mouse stopped working and install/unistall drivers doesn't seem to make it work, any solutions? i think i done ***** it up with my mouse... :/
(06-22-2016, 12:14 PM)Rets Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm trying to make my fake PS3 controller work with SCP toolkit and windows 10.

First, I tried the latest stable release. The driver installer found my controller and installed a driver, but after the installation the controller just started rumbling until I uninstalled the driver again.

I then tried the latest beta release. I ran the clean wipe utility and also followed the instructions on the manual driver removal page, and then installed the latest beta release. There, my controller does not show up in the controller list, it's just empty.

I attached the output file of the gamepad analyzer tool for this controller (it's the CSL gamepad). I also attached a gamepad analyzer file from an older PS2 fake controller (It's a speedlink strike 2) if you're interested. Can I somehow add my controller to the list by myself? Any idea how to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the effort you put into this software Smile

Hey guys,

I just wanted to keep you updated about my issue. I recently found out that I could change my gamepad to x-input mode by pressing the home-button for 3 seconds. Such a useful, yet undocumented feature Laugh That might also work for other non-DS controllers.

Anyway, I was curious and tried to fix the issue by myself, so I digged into the Scp Toolkit code a little, and indeed found a bug in the Generic Gamepad code. See my pull request.

Oh BTW nefarius, I see that you are using WinUSB for generic gamepads. Is there any reason that you don't use DirectInput? It seems to be a much easier choice for gamepads.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library...s.85).aspx
I have Tracer Green Arrow PS2/PS3 gamepad.
I don't use it much cause I have DS4.
So just in case you want to add it to a list here is txt.  Smile
PS: Scp rules.

Attached Files
.txt   USB Gamepad _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 1,9 KB / Downloads: 162)
I have been trying this tool for 3 days now, got it working once with PS4 controller, but when i turned my pc off and on the next day I couldnt get it working anymore, also have been trying with the PS3 controller but i keep getting the error: "Couldn't plug in virtual devide 1: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005) the parameter is not right". This error keeps showing up with both the PS3 and PS4 controller.
I have tried to uninstall the drivers, reinstall them with both the PS3 and PS4 controller, update the tool, turn my pc on and off, plug it in again, tried it on different games to see if it would work, i tried the Clean Whipe Unity multiply times, i have deleted the whole tool from my PC twice, but nothing seems to work or help. I keep getting this error. I got this tool from a friend of mine that doesnt have problems with this tool, he also tried to help me fix it but we don't seem to get it working.

I would really appreciate some help with this.
I'm trayng to connect my DS4 controller. when I install the driver with controller connected in usb I had a crash error. Ive attached the log report

thank for your help..

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_user00_1467662745.zip (Size: 114,98 KB / Downloads: 108)