ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(05-10-2017, 11:53 PM)maxen1416 Wrote:
Not all Bluetooth devices are supported
, You might have to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers and settle with a USB cable connected.
Though if you could identify the name of your Bluetooth device (check Device Manager through your control panel), someone may be able to assist you.

Thanks for your feedback
I was able to use Bluetooth no problem with this toolkit version 
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/r....133.15324
The newer version doesn't work for me. But the other thing is Bluetooth connection can't work when shutting down and starting up my laptop. 
I must uninstall/reinstall the drivers/toolkit. Any solution to fix this issue ?

I have also tried some the following method but not working
- set startup type for scp service to Automatic (Delayed start)
- change wireless adapter setting to Maximum performance

Sponsored links

im thinking about using the latest pre-release, but wanted to know if anyone else is using it right now and does it work alright?
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
Idle Timeout quit working.

Hi everybody. My timeout just quit working after a while. Everything else works great. It even shuts off when I shut down windows. I tried the repair feature in the software and it worked again for a bit but then quit working. I also tried changing the duration from 10 minutes to see if that would "reapply" the settings, but no luck.

Any ideas?

ScpToolkit Setup v1.7.277.16103-BETA
PS3 Sixaxis

Thanks!

------

Update: Apparently this is an intermittent issue, as it sometimes works. But I know for a fact that there are times the controller will sit untouched for hours and not get turned off.

Has anyone else ever had this problem???
Hey everyone. I have a quick question that I hope someone else has asked and has an answer for. How can you remove a controller, either ds3 or ds4 from being 'reserved' in the settings. I set up a friends ds4 controller for testing purposes. When I go to the scp monitor, it is showing me that it is reserved. The same issue applies when I am switching between controllers to keep them active for battery use. Is there an easy way, or do i need to use the wipe clean ability and start from scratch to eliminate a controller being reserved?

Thanks for your time.
Read the first post if you need help, posting here won't get you anywhere now, creator of this driver/software asked everybody who needs help to go to github and post a question there.
(05-13-2017, 09:20 PM)StriFe Wrote: Read the first post if you need help, posting here won't get you anywhere now, creator of this driver/software asked everybody who needs help to go to github and post a question there.

My bad, Thank you though. I believe I just fixed my issue anyways.
Hey everyone. So I've been really struggling with setting up the SCP to work with my DualShock 3 wirelessly. I can set it up fine all the way up until I have to unplug it to use it wirelessly. I explain everything quickly in my imgur album here. Any ideas?

http://imgur.com/a/2UZdj

Hey nvm guys! I got it working. Here's what I did for anyone having the same issue. I uninstalled absolutely all the drivers, I changed the compatibility mode setting for the drivers EXE to Windows 7. Then I restarted my PC, started the program again, and force installed everything, then I launched the SCP monitor in admin mode.
(05-14-2017, 12:04 AM)Ulysses101 Wrote: Hey everyone. So I've been really struggling with setting up the SCP to work with my DualShock 3 wirelessly. I can set it up fine all the way up until I have to unplug it to use it wirelessly. I explain everything quickly in my imgur album here. Any ideas?

http://imgur.com/a/2UZdj

Hey nvm guys! I got it working. Here's what I did for anyone having the same issue. I uninstalled absolutely all the drivers, I changed the compatibility mode setting for the drivers EXE to Windows 7. Then I restarted my PC, started the program again, and force installed everything, then I launched the SCP monitor in admin mode.

Could you try to install this toolkit version https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/r....133.15324
This is old version but it's working for me: both USB cable and bluetooth.
Just one thing, when restarting/booting up the laptop the host address may indicate "disconnect" as my case and need to reinstall again
(05-13-2017, 09:24 PM)Sheldon25 Wrote: My bad, Thank you though. I believe I just fixed my issue anyways.

I have this same issue, when I disconnect the controllers, they hang around under game controllers. How did you solve it?
Добрый день.
 Пожалуйста, добавьте поддержку BT ключа

USB \ VID_0A5C & PID_21EC