ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I have been using this software to run my Dualshock 4 controller with Windows 10 64bit. Most of the time, the software works absolutely beautifully. Occasionally I run into a strange failure that only seems to affect the joysticks though. The game I am on registers all other inputs (Shape buttons, D-Pad buttons, L1, L2, R1,R2) but drops all inputs of my joystick, leaving me motionless. Sometimes I can get it to fix itself by repeatedly unplugging/plugging-in the controller into its designated port, but most of the time the only fix is a complete reboot of the PC. I do not know if this is a known bug but any possible fixes or suggestions of what I may be doing wrong would be helpful. Thank you for an amazing piece of software! Me and my wife use it everyday.

Sponsored links

This controller isn't supported, using windows 10 by the way.if it does and I'm doing something wrong id gladly take a solution. ps. controller isn't wireless and is ps3

Attached Files
.txt   USB Gamepad_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 5,54 KB / Downloads: 280)
Hey I have run into a problem with this error popping up after scp toolkit set up. scptoolkit error bus open: offset 0 failed. It happens after it says that setup has completed and I have nothing plugged in except my mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor. I have been using this program for a few years now and this is the first time this has happened. I tend to have to reinstall everytime my windows build updates. I'm currently running Edition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 1709, Build: 16296.0 a.k.a. Windows 10 Home, Evaluation Copy. Build 16296.rs3_release. 170919-1503. I'm in the slow ring for Insiders Preview, and have not ever run into this problem before.
(08-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Greetings fellow gamers!

Long story short: this thread continues the work of the mighty yet vanished Scarlet.Crush´s Xinput Wrapper aka ScpServer aka "make my DualShock Controller work with Windows games!"

Follow the developer on Twitter and YouTube to stay updated!

→ Project repository
The project is 100% free open-source software, developers and interested users may review, build or extend the code base on their own anytime. The link takes you to the project's GitHub page.

→ Installation requirements
To ensure the installation and usage of the software succeeds it's mandatory to ensure all requirements listed here are met.

→ Installation How-To
The installation is straight-forward; the few steps required for a successful setup are described here.

→ Download latest stable release here ←
Obtain the latest build here; the free tool 7-Zip is required to extract the archive.

→ Support the continuation of the project
If you think this project has improved your gaming experience and is worth a small slice of your filthy lucre I'd gladly lift this burden of you by accepting donations by a value of your choice, just click this link.

If you have concerns giving your hard earned loot to a complete stranger I can assure you I'll only use it to - depending on the amount - by me a coffee to keep the programming spirits happy or if you decided to throw in some gold bars I'll gladly invest them in additional professional development and reverse engineering equipment like licences, Bluetooth sniffers and whatnot.

Excl  FAQ
...because, why not!

I have a problem and need some help!
If you need help from the development team, please open an issue on GitHub. Don't forget to submit debug information; when you open up your start menu/metro page and type debug you should find this App:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]

When you start this, it automatically gathers the necessary information the development team needs for troubleshooting. Please just follow it's instructions.
I'm submitting a dump file for the Madrics Gameware China "Nebular Analog" controller.

Attached Files
.txt   USB Joystick _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 1,81 KB / Downloads: 229)
Today, when I started the windows this software was trying to update.

How can I avoid this program to auto update? I didnt find the option to "not automaticaly update".
I'm having a problem pre installing SCPToolkit, when I plug the DS3 Controller windows won't load the basic drivers to recognize them as PS3 Gamepad, it says Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), I try to update, desable, enable, update from local file, from internet, nothing makes windows 10 detect the damn controller, anybody have any idea?
(10-06-2017, 04:53 AM)danilux Wrote: I'm having a problem pre installing SCPToolkit, when I plug the DS3 Controller windows won't load the basic drivers to recognize them as PS3 Gamepad, it says Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), I try to update, desable, enable, update from local file, from internet, nothing makes windows 10 detect the damn controller, anybody have any idea?

I just download the installer for my 64-bit windows 10 and its working correctly here.

Just follow the instructions on the first page!
(09-19-2017, 01:05 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Not going to lie... Sounds like you have some serious OS corruption going on and should probably reinstall your OS.. But moving forward.
Try these in order:
Uninstall SCP and FireShock, all visual C++ Runtimes, XBox 360 controller driver, and any DirectX runtimes.
Reboot
update your graphics driver
Reboot
Reinstall DirectX runtimes: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...aspx?id=35
Reinstall Visual C++ runtimes; a few listed below should be all you need for PCSX2 and SCP
2015: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
2013: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=40784
2010: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download...px?id=5555
Reinstall Xbox 360 controller driver
attempt to reinstall SCP or FireShock
Whelp, I ended up having other computer issues and so have done a clean boot of my OS, hoping this fixes everything.

I'm inclined to continue using SCP Toolkit, since I know how it works and it automatically was detecting as an Xbox controller in all my programs, which was very convenient. But I really did dramatically prefer the Fireshock ecosystem... But the steps for getting it to detect as an Xbox controller just seem very complicated.

I don't suppose there's any plans for that portion of Fireshock to get simpler, huh? If I could just easily get it to detect with my Windows games I'd use it in a heartbeat... I know Nefarious is no longer actively supporting SCP Toolkit, but it seems like there's more community resources for troubleshooting SCP... hmmm...
Hello! gamepad analyzer for a TTXTech PS3 and PC controller. Got fooled by the words on the box, and now I'm just trying to get it to work Laugh

Attached Files
.txt   2In1 USB Joystick_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 1,9 KB / Downloads: 171)
Hi, please find attached the "_hid-report.dump.txt" of my controller. It's an old dance pad but the original 32 bit driver and tool from 2001 are not compatible with today's 64 bit Windows 10 Blink
I also attached the .inf file and the readme.txt of the original driver -- maybe it helps. I think it's kind of a PSX2PC adapter.

Lars

Attached Files
.txt   _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 736 bytes / Downloads: 171)
.txt   usbpadzz.inf.txt (Size: 22,63 KB / Downloads: 210)
.txt   readme.txt (Size: 845 bytes / Downloads: 144)