ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(10-03-2015, 04:31 AM)tjwoosta Wrote: How do I connect other bluetooth devices when I have this installed? When this is installed my bluetooth settings and everything just dissapear and I cant use my media center remote.

Somebody is gonna have to write a tutorial one day about co-operating bluetooth adapters.

Here's how mine cooperate.
1. I unplugged my wifi/bluetooth card from my laptop and plugged in a bluetooth 4 usb adapter.
2. Install Nefarious drivers onto the usb adapter. This driver needs to function automatically after reboots and allow the controllers to pair wirelessly or the next step will not work.
3. Unplug the USB Dongle.
4. Plug your Wifi bluetooth card back in.
5. After windows assigns bluetooth drivers to it, test it out.
6. Plug usb adapter back in. Reboot. Controllers pair to usb adapter, and Bluetooth is available from wireless card.

Sponsored links

(10-04-2015, 01:00 AM)jetman Wrote: Somebody is gonna have to write a tutorial one day about co-operating bluetooth adapters.  

Here's how mine cooperate.
1.  I unplugged my wifi/bluetooth card from my laptop and plugged in a bluetooth 4 usb adapter.
2.  Install Nefarious drivers onto the usb adapter.  This driver needs to function automatically after reboots and allow the controllers to pair wirelessly or the next step will not work.
3.  Unplug the USB Dongle.
4. Plug your Wifi bluetooth card back in.
5. After windows assigns bluetooth drivers to it, test it out.
6. Plug usb adapter back in.  Reboot.  Controllers pair to usb adapter, and Bluetooth is available from wireless card.

I have plans on making this situation more comfortable in the future since it's really annoying for users with this scenario.
(10-04-2015, 12:54 AM)Nefarius Wrote: If you'd do so that'd be great, we'd have a 100% support of those Happy

Ok
I'll do it tomorrow because I'm on mobile right now.
(10-04-2015, 01:03 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: Ok
I'll do it tomorrow because I'm on mobile right now.

No problem, good night man!
(10-03-2015, 07:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Introducing new Tool

Dramatic music playing... Here it is, the ScpToolkit Gamepad Analyzer, allowing brave users to help me add their beloved Gamepad to the compatibility list. It will connect to your USB-Device and listen for the incoming button/axis data, which then will be mapped to the correct buttons by the user and stored in a file you can attach here.

This is the tools' interface:

[Image: 03-10-_2015_19-31-23.png]

[Image: 03-10-_2015_19-31-48.png]

[Image: 03-10-_2015_19-32-20.png]

[Image: 03-10-_2015_19-32-27.png]

Nefarius, you're amazing! Will this help with gamepads that work plugged in, but have Bluetooth issues?
(10-04-2015, 01:43 AM)krikit Wrote: Nefarius, you're amazing! Will this help with gamepads that work plugged in, but have Bluetooth issues?

Thank you Biggrin No, not yet.
Hi Nefarius.

Thanks for the great work and the dedication.

I see what seems to be support for GHIC controllers. Are these controllers currently working with Bluetooth? Wireless is not working for me - only wired.

According to the SCP Pair tool - my controller MAC is 00:15:83:0C:BF:EB so I tried adding 00:15:83 to the ini file but this did not make a difference. I also ticked the "enable support for counterfeit controllers" option.

I see no reference to "pairing" attempts in any of the log files.

thanks!
Hello Nefarius!

The very first time I ran your software a little over a week ago (I think), everything went super smooth and my controller was linked through bluetooth working without a hitch!

Long story short: I put the computer to sleep and when it woke up, the bluetooth connection wasn't working. Another entirely unrelated issue forced me to reinstall windows 10 totally fresh and I tried to run your tool again just now but bluetooth still isn't working.

What I've tried: Since the fresh windows install, I ran the tool for the first time (but forgot to click unblock in the 7z file) and everything seemed to install fine (device manager shows my intel wireless bluetooth under libusbK). The controller (plugged in) was recognized and working. Unplugged, it could not link to the computer. I ran the cleanwipe utility and this time reinstalled SCPdriverinstall after clicking "unblock" in the original 7z file, but it looks like bluetooth installing was skipped since the driver was already installed.

Before I reinstalled windows, I was playing around with the SCP Pair tool (I had no idea what I was doing I admit) and I ended up copying one of the MAC addresses so that it would match the other in a failed attempt to get the bluetooth to work again. I think the settings may have been somehow saved in the controller (if possible), because with the fresh windows install the SCP Pair tool shows cloned MAC addresses (originally different MAC addresses on the very first go).

For controller: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
For bluetooth dongle: USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001

I will PM you the log under subject: leobloom

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Yay! My bluetooth dongle works 100% with the last release, even rebooting! Thanks!!
Used your clean wipe app to clean up my installation, restarted reinstalled version .18681 and everything works perfectly Bluetooth and wired connections. Will try the new version and see how it goes. Great Job Nefarious