ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hopefully someone on this thread can help me. I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place.
I was running SCPToolkit on my PC for PC based games (Max Payne 3 and GTA IV). It worked great, but I had to format and reinstall everything and that's when the controller started acting up.

I am running the most up-to-date SCPToolkit but am having trouble with 1 action. When I hold down L2 (to aim) and tap R2 (to shoot) the character doesn't shoot. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SCPToolkit a few times. I am not sure how to clear and re-install the drivers so I just overwrite the drivers each time, but the outcome is always the same.

I am able to use the buttons independently and all other buttons seem to respond while I hold down L2 it just seems to be the combo of L2 and R2 not playing nicely together.
If anyone has any insight as to what to look for or possibly even change that would be great I am really lost on how to solve fix this issue for myself.

*Quick note. If I hold down L2 to aim and hold down R2 to shoot then let go of L2, the character shoots. Not sure if this info helps at all.

Sponsored links

Thanks for this great tool however I am having a slight problem. I am pretty sure I have done everything correct so what do I do to actually use my ps3 controller after I press install? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
(01-16-2017, 04:59 PM)nate51 Wrote: Hopefully someone on this thread can help me. I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong place.
I was running SCPToolkit on my PC for PC based games (Max Payne 3 and GTA IV). It worked great, but I had to format and reinstall everything and that's when the controller started acting up.

I am running the most up-to-date SCPToolkit but am having trouble with 1 action. When I hold down L2 (to aim) and tap R2 (to shoot) the character doesn't shoot. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SCPToolkit a few times. I am not sure how to clear and re-install the drivers so I just overwrite the drivers each time, but the outcome is always the same.

I am able to use the buttons independently and all other buttons seem to respond while I hold down L2 it just seems to be the combo of L2 and R2 not playing nicely together.
If anyone has any insight as to what to look for or possibly even change that would be great I am really lost on how to solve fix this issue for myself.

*Quick note. If I hold down L2 to aim and hold down R2 to shoot then let go of L2, the character shoots. Not sure if this info helps at all.
*SOLVED*

I uninstalled everything (drivers from the driver tool, app from the installed apps) then installed DirectX and then installed the SCPTool and everything is now working. I found this out by installing an older version of SCPToolkit and noticed the new package doesn't seem to install DirectX. Hope this helps anyone who has encountered a similar issue.
Hey everyone,

I have got a pretty weird problem with this program. Yesterday I downloaded ScpToolkit and installed all the drivers so I could use my Dualshock 3 on Windows 7 (64-bit) (via a USB-cable). It all worked great and I used the controller for a couple of hours.

Then today I start up my PC, plug in the Dualshock 3 and suddenly I am greeted with a blue screen of death and total system crash......Rebooted PC, tried again, another blue screen. Then I set the program to only boot up manually (instead of automatically on start-up), but as soon as it started up and connected the controller my PC crashed again. Finally I tried to use my Dualshock 4 controller instead, but the exact same thing happened (blue screen of death as soon as controller connected).

Anyone know what's up? It worked perfectly yesterday.....
(01-18-2017, 05:14 PM)nate51 Wrote: *SOLVED*

I uninstalled everything (drivers from the driver tool, app from the installed apps) then installed DirectX and then installed the SCPTool and everything is now working. I found this out by installing an older version of SCPToolkit and noticed the new package doesn't seem to install DirectX. Hope this helps anyone who has encountered a similar issue.

I'm facing the exact same problem in Cemu WiiU emulator when trying to play Splatoon, at the start of the game you have to press ZL+ZR which I have mapped to L2 & R2, in 1.2.2.175 you could get around this by swapping L3 & R3 to L1 & L2 but I see no option for this in

ScpToolkit Unsure
Does anyone else using another bluetooth dongle for other devices gets interferences? Any solution? Can you use just one dongle or does scptoolkit requires its own?
Hello!

I just downloaded the scp toolkit package. I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed after downloading everything, so I started opening various things to see if I could get it working and so far that has not been succesfull, i'll describe some of the problems below.

I am trying to connect a DS3 controller to use with Steam. It does not show up in steam when I go to test controller. It does show up in the SCP monitor under Pad 1. However, it does not show up in SCP Server when I opened that. I did try changing the LEDs in the settings and it did not change anything on the controller.

Also, many times when I try to open various settings it says that the SCP service is not working, and sometimes it doesn't say that. I tried opening it but nothing seems to happen when I do.

Any tips on proceeding? I'm new to all this and don't use windows very often so I'm definitely a novice when it comes to this.

Below is the debug info if you care to take a look.

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_Michael_1485020320.zip (Size: 252,96 KB / Downloads: 173)

Thank you!
so win 10 64
i install SCP like said in instruction.
and now my PC doesn't see DS 3
before it doesn't work with full functional, now it doesn't work anyway. just flashing all 4 indicators and nothing more.
SCPmonitor showing all 4 pads disconnected and host too
any idea?
(01-24-2017, 09:43 PM)CheatAndGo Wrote: so win 10 64
i install SCP like said in instruction.
and now my PC doesn't see DS 3
before it doesn't work with full functional, now it doesn't work anyway. just flashing all 4 indicators and nothing more.
SCPmonitor showing all 4 pads disconnected and host too
any idea?

is this via cable or bluetooth?
Hi can you please free the attached device

Attached Files
.txt   Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 94 bytes / Downloads: 222)