Scrambled Textures, Ratchet & Clank 2
*Attached image, sorry it's in a .rar (my internet is average 20kb/s, half of dial-up >Sad.... )

I decided to play some Ratchet and Clank 2 on my PS3 (which is a early European 60GB with the ps2's GS but not the EE) only to find that it lagged to hell.

So tried on Pcsx2 and now have good speed and nice 1080p sharpness but I'd say about half of the objects in-game have scrambled textures, have tried native, speedhacks on/off, manual game hacks(I know they are supposed to be for certain games but they sometimes freakishly fix stuff).

Tried searching for a thread about this but could not find one, if anybody knows a fix I would be grateful.

Cheers

Attached Files
.rar   gsdx_20120525231234.rar (Size: 1,78 MB / Downloads: 860)
<REDACTED>

Sponsored links

Software mode is the only fix as the game needs mipmap support, which is only available in software mode.

I'm afraid your 1080p dreams are out the window Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ah well. Software did the job but just too sluggish on my laptop. Thanks for explanation.

Well the Ratchet & Clank HD collection is out in 2 weeks I'll see what the reviews are like for that. You never know with the remasters really, MGS one was very nice but critics have been saying the Silent Hill collection is diabolical.

Edit: I know MGS games work on Pcsx2 it's just even if Pcsx2 does get even more optimised I somewhat doubt it will to the point that my laptop could emulate either =P.
<REDACTED>
Hi i'm new here and I wanna know these things:

Why is my graphics change colour?
Can you/ya'll gimme Ratchet & Clank 2:Going Commando Codebreaker (PAL)
codes?
Lastly,can you gimme a (PAL) save for completing the game?

Thank you!!!HuhHuhHuhUnsureUnsureUnsureHappyHappyHappy

Could you also gimme Ratchet & Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal Codebreaker & Save (PAL)

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad 
I am also having a texture problem but it is the same problem in Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I feel like I don't have an underpowered computer but when I switch from Direct3D11 hardware to software it drops from 60 fps to around 30-35 fps. Is there another way to fix this texture problem while still being able to renderer on the hardware? Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)