Screen goes black and sound cuts off during gameplay in Persona 4
(01-15-2013, 12:09 AM)devina40 Wrote: Be warned that piracy isn't tolerated beary well on this forum, but since you say you're going to purchase the game, I'll let it slide. It's worth the money.

You're right, but I've had my eyes on this game for quite some time. I purchased Persona 3 Portable a month ago, and I loved the game. After learning that Persona 4 was released for the PS2 and that I could get an emulator to run the DVD, I had only one thing on my mind: buy Persona 4.

But, me being extremely paranoid, I had to see if the emulator would run the game in the first place. I found an .iso for P4 and I took out my hard copy of Resident Evil 4 to test DVDs. I ran RE4 and it worked fine, so I moved on to P4 and I got caught up in it for way too long.

As soon as I discovered the game-breaking bug/glitch, I figured that I would buy the game after all.

It's also worth mentioning that I never download a game without buying it afterwards. My conscience would never rest.

EDIT: And who would turn down getting the OST CD with the game as a bonus?

Sponsored links

1 Few hours in RPG not a real problem , 200 hours will be bad to lose Smile You can backup your save files.
2 ATI Driver crash usual thing. Crashed yesterday in Robot Alchemic Drive. "Driver successfully recovered"
3 This thread going to nowhere
4 Game with OST CD on ebay or play-asia Smile