Second Sight Help
Hello, I need help with the game Second Sight, the problem is that after the PlayStation 2 logo the screen goes black. I have tried software and hardware and nothing. I have seen videos of this game running on pcsx2, so I do not know what Happens ..., the game is an iso of the original CD, I tried to make a new iso and nothing. Thanks

Sponsored links

Can you post your settings and give us your emulog.txt?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-03-2017, 06:30 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Can you post your settings and give us your emulog.txt?

thanks for the reply. My pcsx2 configuration is: Direct3D11 (hardware) and I also tested software.Internal Resolution 3x, Bilinear texture filtering (ps2), Anistropic Filtering 8x. The second sight iso is European and origina. And the problem is that after the PlayStation 2 logo the screen goes black and does not start the game, I appreciate your help. I added the log

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 21,9 KB / Downloads: 273)
Switch from DX9 to the OpenGL renderer and see if your issue still exists. Smile
(04-04-2017, 05:12 PM)CK1 Wrote: Switch from DX9 to the OpenGL renderer and see if your issue still exists. Smile

Hello, I have now tested OpenGL hardware and software and nothing ... I do not know what happens, after the PlayStation 2 logo the screen is still black and does not start the game. Sad
Try playing the game from the original disc instead of the iso.
(04-04-2017, 05:29 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Try playing the game from the original disc instead of the iso.

Thanks for the help. I have now tested with the original cd and the same happens, the screen goes black after the PlayStation 2 logo, I do not know what happens ..., I have more original ps2 games and they all work very well in Pcsx2, the only game I can not prove is this second sight.
Do you have the MTVU speedhack enabled? If so, disable it and try again.
(04-04-2017, 09:07 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Do you have the MTVU speedhack enabled? If so, disable it and try again.

Thank you! If the speedhack was connected. I disconnected the speedhack and multi thread option and it works perfect! Thank you. a greeting. Biggrin