Sega Rally (Sega Ages 2500) - black and white
This game runs in black and white for some reason when using the hardware graphics, but runs fine in software mode.

Was just wondering if this might be a simple bug/easy to fix? Because with hardware rendering this would be the definitive version of Sega Rally by far.

Sponsored links

(06-28-2013, 04:08 PM)vgrageaholic Wrote: This game runs in black and white for some reason when using the hardware graphics, but runs fine in software mode.

Was just wondering if this might be a simple bug/easy to fix? Because with hardware rendering this would be the definitive version of Sega Rally by far.

Is there the possibility of you having GSdx's ShadeBoost active with the Saturation bar on 0? That could be one explanation.
some of these old games do have issues. you might have to use software mode (F9)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

If u worried about video quality
untick Mvu flag hack in speedhacks
& tick edge anti-aliasing
For speed set extra rendering threads to 2 (if dual core)
3 (if more than dual core)
in video plugin setting !
U can also adjust shade boost settings to make u'r video quality better Smile
(06-28-2013, 08:02 PM)Preet Wrote: If u worried about video quality
untick Mvu flag hack in speedhacks
& tick edge anti-aliasing
For speed set extra rendering threads to 2 (if dual core)
3 (if more than dual core)
in video plugin setting !
U can also adjust shade boost settings to make u'r video quality better Smile

did you even read the thread? how will that help?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-28-2013, 08:19 PM)refraction Wrote: did you even read the thread? how will that help?

sir i properly read the post
i know he have black & white screen in game
but u advised him to use software mode
so i was thinking if he worried about that video quality in software mode (that crappy resolution )
my advice will useful for him cheers Smile
I can't stomach native res Sad

I'll wait for hardware mode to get fixed (or Sega finally decide to release an arcade perfect port of this on modern platforms!)