Server upgrade
He has fixed attachments already Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(07-27-2009, 02:35 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Meh, stop posting beer!

Srsly, at first you broke uploads, and nao you abuse it with alcohol!

woahhhh beer and girls in dirndls how can you even think of something to say against that ^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Soooo... a super moderator is a super forum moderator, then what 'angel of death' use for? is he as useless as he could be?

*man, i know i've dead already when posting this Wink
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

(07-29-2009, 12:02 PM)ardhi Wrote: is he as useless as he could be?
no, he can do as much as the admin can do except go into the admin cp xD and see the stuff that is restricted only for admins Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I'm a forum administrator and yes,I can get in the admin cp too how do you think I'm installing plugins and updates Tongue That is just the user title that everyone can set to whatever they want Tongue You can see what group each member is in on the index,by following the user group legend
Anyway, no one should care about status here. Administration nor moderation is here to keep things in right directions. When we, the users make that ourself, an admin is just another user.

And your E-peen won't grow cuz you have status ;p.

Yea, btw. Angels exchange their balls for wings...

Laugh.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Wings are cool. Balls are round and hairy... and hurt when they get kicked. Also, who needs kids? Tongue
As long as he keeps his ***** in working condition, reproduction is secondary. Tongue2
(07-27-2009, 12:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(07-27-2009, 12:13 AM)kabooz Wrote: "She has technically been with PCSX2 forums longer" Oo why is your gender undisclosed if it means so much to you XD

I usually dont mind except when someone refers to me specifically as if I was a man :P

I get called "ma'am" alot on the phone, look on the bright side, it was an assumption based on nothing.
Yep,time to close thread Tongue