Server upgrade
(07-26-2009, 11:39 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(07-26-2009, 11:30 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: can we still blame ref? :o
why blame everything on ref? xD (and Shadow Lady is now an Super Mod? :o, when i had more time here than him lol O_O, what made him qualify for being an Super Mod? O_O)

Plus,mods are NOT selected via how long a member is around or if he/she has 60000 posts. Shadow Lady has been an admin on emuforums for years,I've worked with her in the past and trust her completely. I offered her super mod status from day 1 but she recently had time,so she got the mod powers.

Also,server update is complete. Props and thanks to Falcon for all the dirty work. Report any bugs/strange behavior here please.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

"She has technically been with PCSX2 forums longer" Oo why is your gender undisclosed if it means so much to you XD

and Luis if you envy the mod status why not just ask for more Tongue since you obviously try to do much around the forum^^

last but not least : Shadow Lady... is the avatar from rozen maiden? *rightclick.savegraphic*

for the record... what is a SUPERmod?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(07-27-2009, 12:11 AM)Bositman Wrote: Plus,mods are NOT selected via how long a member is around or if he/she has 60000 posts.
i know that >_>, that is why i made this question Tongue "what made him qualify for being an Super Mod?" (and she (so it's a her Tongue) already pm'ed me telling me that she was an admin in the old forums Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
A supermod is actually a moderator who can edit (moderate) in every forum.

A normal mod is placed to certain forums, while the supermode can moderate in every sub-forum. (not bounded like the mod)
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(07-27-2009, 12:13 AM)kabooz Wrote: "She has technically been with PCSX2 forums longer" Oo why is your gender undisclosed if it means so much to you XD

I usually dont mind except when someone refers to me specifically as if I was a man :P

Quote:last but not least : Shadow Lady... is the avatar from rozen maiden? *rightclick.savegraphic*

Yep.

@Falcon4ever: I do actually get an error when uploading but i hadnt see it:

[Image: 93014173.png]
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-27-2009, 12:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(07-27-2009, 12:13 AM)kabooz Wrote: "She has technically been with PCSX2 forums longer" Oo why is your gender undisclosed if it means so much to you XD

I usually dont mind except when someone refers to me specifically as if I was a man :P

Quote:last but not least : Shadow Lady... is the avatar from rozen maiden? *rightclick.savegraphic*

Yep.

@Falcon4ever: I do actually get an error when uploading but i hadnt see it:

[Image: 93014173.png]

Alright, uploading files seems to be broken, I will investigate this.
ah yes, my apologies. I was absent during the reinstall period, unfortunately its me who gets all the server information once it has reformatted... lol

Good job getting that sorted falc, i apologise again and any delays i caused Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

^ I hope that you At least had fun saturday night, somebody was drunk while upgrading the server, I tried to visit the site and the only message it gave me -while the website was down- "PCSX2 burp!" and sometimes "burp PCSX2" on a blank page :/
(07-27-2009, 10:34 AM)refraction Wrote: ah yes, my apologies. I was absent during the reinstall period, unfortunately its me who gets all the server information once it has reformatted... lol

Good job getting that sorted falc, i apologise again and any delays i caused Tongue

Glare better make it up with some beer

Seems like the attachment issue is fixed as well Smile

Meh, stop posting beer!

Srsly, at first you broke uploads, and nao you abuse it with alcohol!
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |