Server upgrade
On July 25th, we will be performing maintenance to our dedicated server. The server will be taken down at 11:00 CET. This means that the frontend and the forums will be offline.

Scheduled tasks:
- Site backup (This could take a couple of hours)
- Fresh install of Ubuntu (This could take a couple of hours)
- Restore the forums (less than one hour)
- Restore the frontend (less than one hour)

If no problems occur, the server should be back online at the end of the day (CET).

- Falc.

*edit 26th - 21:20 CET*
And we're back online!

It took a bit longer than expected (blame ref Tongue) but hopefully everything is working now.

Cheers,
- Falc.

<span>[Image: ubuntulogo.jpg]</span>

Sponsored links

wow there was that weird dancing anime when I went to the site
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Ninja I wonder who did that
I know who did that....

though, we should blame ref! Tongue
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
yeah I was surprised coz I saw that on the blog once Oo a few days ago I went to look for it but I couldn't find older blog articles -.-
there was a song from refraction on the post too IIRC it went something like this
bositman bositman bositman...etc^^ now where did I put that file...

EDIT: WTF yunie your sig XDDDD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I've blamed ref for not being online yesterday. Tongue.

And I blame caramel dansen for being that addictive.

@Kabooz: Well, strange things occur in irc.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Is it just me or attachments are not working? can we still blame ref? :o
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-26-2009, 11:30 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Is it just me or attachments are not working? can we still blame ref? :o

Seems to work fine here, got an example?
(07-26-2009, 11:30 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: can we still blame ref? :o
why blame everything on ref? xD (and Shadow Lady is now an Super Mod? :o, when i had more time here than him lol O_O, what made him qualify for being an Super Mod? O_O)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
She has technically been with PCSX2 forums longer (since the old emuforums), when the new forums appeared I was offered being mod but I didnt have time back then so much that I only registered later but now I have some (plenty >_>) free time Tongue2

(07-26-2009, 11:34 PM)Falcon4ever Wrote:
(07-26-2009, 11:30 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Is it just me or attachments are not working? can we still blame ref? :o

Seems to work fine here, got an example?

Well i just tried to attach a .png image and it didnt take, like i select the file click "add attachment" and when it finished it was like nothing happened.

Happened before today when I tried to attach a .pnach but i thought that was because of the extension.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64