Setting up advice
Im running:

PCSX2 - 0.9.8
Intel Duo Core 2 CPU E7200
4GB DDR2 Ram
ATI RADEON HD 5770 XFX SPECIAL EDITION
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64

What plugins would guys suggest as ive tried it on deafult with the Europe v2.20 BIOS.

Sponsored links

... Is "it" something in particular...?
Like-- maybe a game...? Tongue

The default plugins are usually fine,
just change the GS plugin to the highest supported instruction set of your processor.
Well im trying to play tekken 5
Ive changed my GS and here are the current settings

[Image: 20f5dw3.png]
Its plays fine until getting passed the cutscenes and then it just lags along with the sound it lowers down to 27.0 FPS - 30 FPS. Im running it off my dvd drive.
Also i have these nasty lines when playing the game

[Image: 3djwn.png]
What is your cpu clockrate ?
Keep in mind tekken 5 is quite demanding.
Oh, and of course, make an iso off your dvd using imgburn
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
2.53GHZ buddy, Tbf i just wanna play as many games as possible as my lazer has gone in my ps2. Ive configured my xbox 360 for windows proud of that. Got all of my emulators working but this one i tried back on 0.9.6 and couldnt figure it out then. So it plays quicker from reading off the pc than disc ?
(03-17-2012, 07:28 PM)deathstar111 Wrote: 2.53GHZ buddy, Tbf i just wanna play as many games as possible as my lazer has gone in my ps2. Ive configured my xbox 360 for windows proud of that. Got all of my emulators working but this one i tried back on 0.9.6 and couldnt figure it out then. So it plays quicker from reading off the pc than disc ?

well yeah..it actually reads the game faster if you have it in iso rather than loading the game from the dvd drive
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

Thanks giorgakis132. Ive just downloaded imgburn and gonna give it a shot anyone got any advice for getting rid of those lines ?
By using native res or square ones like 1024x1024
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So i cant use a 16:9 ratio or have it widescreen ?