Settings
Bug 
Hi! I have been trying really hard to find nice settings, but whenever speed goes fine graphic doesn't, by the way speed's never full..
My Laptop is an AMD Radeon 7670M PC, with an intel core i5 dual core 2.6 Ghz (3.2 with auto boost) and 8 Gb RAM.. May someone please help me abput config?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2014, 02:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Ok so here it is: CPU: Intel Core i5-3230M 2.60Ghz (3.2 Ghz with turbo boost); Graphics Card: AMD RADEON HD 7670M; RAM: 8 Gb; HDD: 500 Gb; Windows 8 x86.
I am using PCSX 1.2.1 and the only non default settings I am using is the DirectX 11 (Hardware).
I am trying to play God of War and Ratchet and Clank 2..
Those are some demanding games, and your cpu isn't enough to cut it.

Try fiddling with speedhacks, but don't expect it to run at full speed.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
a dual core @ 2.6 ghz won't be enough for those games.
back to your real PS2, I guess....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2014, 02:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: a dual core @ 2.6 ghz won't be enough for those games.
back to your real PS2, I guess....

But I run games like Battlefield 3 with Ultra graphic settings, how is it I can't run a ps2 game?
(05-22-2014, 03:05 PM)Gaaren Wrote: But I run games like Battlefield 3 with Ultra graphic settings, how is it I can't run a ps2 game?

You're emulating a system whose architecture is completely alien to those of standard computers, and doing so requires resources far beyond those of a conventional PC game.
(05-22-2014, 02:49 PM)Gaaren Wrote: RAM: 8 Gb; Windows 8 x86.

unrelated to pcsx2 but: that's not the best combination...
(05-22-2014, 03:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: unrelated to pcsx2 but: that's not the best combination...

Over 4GB of unused RAM! That's interesting.
Well, I think you can use those RAM patches, but wont still be enough I guess.

If you want a little speed boost (at the cost of some glitches) you can set Clamping mode of VU/EE to None and mess around with Rounding settings.

Still you wont be playing any Ratchet & Clank game anytime soon.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.