Settings Advice?
Hello apologies if this is posted in the wrong area but figured id get some insight from people perhaps even people with the same pc setup
im running PCSX2 1.2.1 stable and was wondering what settings other people are using?

im trying to achieve a much cleaner and nicer look then the original PS2 whilst maintaining stability across the multiple games i own, so a balance between Quality and Performance

PC Specs

Intel I7-4790k 4.4GHZ    CPU
16GB CL9 1600Mhz        Ram
Nvidia GTX 970 4gb        GPU

Sponsored links

Use latest available git, recommended speedhacks, opengl(hardware) as renderer with 3x native scaling. As some games are glitchy in hardware set extra rendering threads to 3 and press f9 on demand. Run all games as ISO and not directly from disk.
I would suggest this one instead over the latest git build. (last Known Git Build to have executable file along with it)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Whats the Perks of using a git version over stable? sorry dont know that much into emulation but im assumeing it makes it more compaitable with games like Dolphin emulator?
(09-17-2015, 04:27 AM)Enderfect Wrote: Whats the Perks of using a git version over stable? sorry dont know that much into emulation but im assumeing it makes it more compaitable with games like Dolphin emulator?

Git version contains the new changes and updates which are being made regularly , you'd miss a lot of Opengl related accurate features and revamp in functions if you're not on the Git builds.

1.2.1 is known to be faster because of PGO but, the Git builds fare better sometime at my testing.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction