Settings for Tales of the Abyss
What are the setting for this game to make it work because now with hacks,without hacks,with skipping,without skipping,using savestates,with patches,without patches or using memory card saves,the emu always crash(first freeze and then crash).The window with Send/Don't Send appear and the reason is pcsx2 or unknown.

I've tried every possible configurations but the result is the same.I'm using the newest beta but I'm trying to play this game from r9?? and till now the emu always randomly crashes

Sponsored links

Where did you get the crash happen? I just tried the game and no problem at all.
I didn't played it much but it always crashes in battles and it's almost all of the time is when I'm making some FOF charged arts or special move.If I'm only running around and do normal attacks it's not crashing
Turn off VU Cycle Stealing.
(04-28-2009, 12:18 PM)satan666 Wrote: Turn off VU Cycle Stealing.

Read the first post...I said I've tried with and without hacks.
Tried update your graphic driver and change your plugins. I tried this game. It runs perfectly.
(04-28-2009, 02:16 PM)satan666 Wrote: Tried update your graphic driver and change your plugins. I tried this game. It runs perfectly.

I can't update my drivers because everything newer than 81.98 gives me all kind of problems and btw I don't know the reason but now it's not crashing when I'm not using hacks or disable only VU Stealing(before was crashing even with all hacks disabled).

The only new now is pcsx2-r1059=>pcsx2-r1077 and GSdx-r1006=>GSdx-r1076

Or maybe because the problem is random