Settings for Ultimate Spider-Man to run Smoothly?
What do the EE/GS/VU% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Didn't work Sad
(11-02-2011, 12:31 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What do the EE/GS/VU% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

EE:13-25%/ GS: 86-93%/ VU: 0-3%
The GS plugin is your problem then, you can try enabling the "Native" and "Allow 8-bit textures" options in GSdx settings or try running in software mode (F9 while playing), if still not enough then try frameskip (shift+f4 while playing) which may help but may also make the game just choppier.

Oh and make sure to disable the "MTVU" speedhack for this game since it might just make it slower.
The FPS are now 30-60 Laugh There is another problem though, there are glitchy stuff everywhere, the title screen, the in-game screen, etc. (By glitchy stuff I mean parts of the game look like MissingNo)
Then disable 8 bit textures again or just revert the settings you changed one by one until you find what caused the glitches
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-02-2011, 08:19 PM)ScottPilgrim Wrote: The FPS are now 30-60 Laugh There is another problem though, there are glitchy stuff everywhere, the title screen, the in-game screen, etc. (By glitchy stuff I mean parts of the game look like MissingNo)

Does it also happen with software mode? (press F9 while playing)
That glitcy thing is now OK, the problem now is the frame rate is 30-50
bumpity bump bump
2 options:
1)Get a faster processor or overclock yours to get better speeds
2)Use hardware mode and live with the bugs
[Image: newsig.jpg]