Sh*tty Graphics on BT3!!!
Exclamation 
My MacBook Pro 13" has the following hardware (I'm using bootcamp Windows 7 86 Bits)

Processor: 2.9 Ghz Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 512Mb

What can be the problem? I have searched a lot of solutions on YouTube but the game stills have bad graphics. However the speed is quite good (About 50-60 fps)

Can someone help me? Thanks.

PD: I'm having the same graphics issues with a $1800 Asus.
I'll post the specs tomorrow.

Sponsored links

Better post a screenshot because ***** graphics doesn't really help.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-19-2013, 10:52 AM)Bositman Wrote: Better post a screenshot because ***** graphics doesn't really help.

Here are some pics of the bad graphics:
[Image: VBTwtnQ.jpg]

Here is how they should be:
[Image: dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3--20071...9_640w.jpg]

By the way, my brother's Asus has the following specs and has the same graphics issues:

Intel® Core i7-4700HQ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
16 Gb RAM
Windows 8 64 Bits

Can you help us?
Looks like you have 'native' checked in GSdx. Set it to something like x2 or x3 scaling (although I don't know if your PC will be able to pull it off)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I did what you say, but now the game fps is about 10!!!
I dont know why this is happening. Both conputers can run games such as Battlefield 3 with smooth graphics!!!

What can the problem be?
Still your computer. Comparing emulation to a native PC game is a mistake.

Imagine you're trying to have a conversation with someone who speaks Chinese (assuming you don't know Chinese yourself) how hard would it be to keep up with a complex conversation in real time? A lot harder than having a conversation with your buddy about sports in your native language right? That's basically what's going on here... Your PC is basically speaking "Chinese" (MIPS) versus "English" (x86) using a translation guide (PCSX2) all while trying to make the conversation as natural and at full speed as possible. Hell, it's doing even MORE than that. When you try setting the resolution higher, it's also painting a very pretty picture about the entire conversation it's having at the same time. It takes a lot of attention (CPU/GPU) to manage to do both things at once.

Hell, if you wanted to break down this conversation it's even MORE complex than that since the PS2 is made up of various components (EE, VU0, VU1, GS, etc) so it's really having a conversation with SEVERAL people in VARIOUS languages while painting an abstract artwork Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]
Can I do something or should I buy an used PS2?
just use your actual PS2 is you're eager to play that particular game
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just for lols cause this seems to be closed anyway soon looking at op's last question:

:X Through actually without throwing money on brands and knowing how to spend money on pc's an 1000$ laptop should easily give same result as 300$ desktop;p.
I got busted... By the way, I did owned an original copy of Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Can someone help me to run this game properly?