Shadow Hearts1 running slowly.
maybe some other programs are eating your resources ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Have you recently reinstalled your operating system or anything? something must have changed to cause the drop in usage.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-03-2014, 02:10 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe some other programs are eating your resources ?

I don't understand, my scores are low so isn't that good?

(07-03-2014, 02:12 AM)refraction Wrote: Have you recently reinstalled your operating system or anything? something must have changed to cause the drop in usage.

Uhm, not anything I can think of since I played a few other PS2 games fine. The latest thing I did was OC'd my GPU to 1GHz, but I've ran Shadow Hearts with and without the OC.

When you say 'drop in usage' what do you mean?
The GS% and EE% only show how much ressources pcsx2 uses. And actually this is also not a proper indicator since it probably only shows working vs. idling time for each component. But the reason for idling might be more complex than just that the game is easy to handle. So I think low values don't necessarily mean that your pc is not struggling. It is only quite probable.

Can you try to use custom resolution and set it to a low value as 100x100? (in gsdx dx9/10/11 hw mode - dx9 seems to be faster for that game)