Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow Of The Colossus 60FPS Realtime Project
Information 
I need someone who can help me, I'm using the latest dev build which goes up to 300% EE Cycle rate but I need to go higher for testing, I basically would like to know how I can go higher than this, granular control of it would be ideal (being able to change the EE Clockspeed by 1% at a time).

I've been tinkering with SotC and have managed to get a good performance level in-game of true 60fps for a lot of the game as you can see in the video below.

Specs:
i7 6700K 4.7Ghz
16GB 3000Mhz DDR4
HD7970 @ 1100Mhz

Sponsored links

How did you manage to run this at actual 60FPS!? Isn't the game locked to 30?
(02-16-2017, 11:22 PM)JaCk_Boston Wrote: How did you manage to run this at actual 60FPS!? Isn't the game locked to 30?

Nope, game has unlocked framerate.

Also, please post your specs.
Hey,  I'm writing yet another PCSX2 frontend. Source code is being hosted at GitHub.
the game used a double buffer v sync on PS2, it's just that performance never reached 60 so you never saw it. no patches needed.
Bollocks, I thought somebody has come with a way to implement 60FPS in 30FPS locked games =(

Specs are: Core i5 3570 at 3.8 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX 960 with 4 GB of Vram, Win 8.1. I haven't tested this game for a long time(for over 3 years), but I think I still won't be able to play this at reasonable framerates, it's just too much of a performance hog. On original hardware it ran at 15-18 FPS often, so there's that.