Shadow Of The Colossus 60FPS Realtime Project
Information 
I need someone who can help me, I'm using the latest dev build which goes up to 300% EE Cycle rate but I need to go higher for testing, I basically would like to know how I can go higher than this, granular control of it would be ideal (being able to change the EE Clockspeed by 1% at a time).

I've been tinkering with SotC and have managed to get a good performance level in-game of true 60fps for a lot of the game as you can see in the video below.

Specs:
i7 6700K 4.7Ghz
16GB 3000Mhz DDR4
HD7970 @ 1100Mhz

Sponsored links

How did you manage to run this at actual 60FPS!? Isn't the game locked to 30?
(02-16-2017, 11:22 PM)JaCk_Boston Wrote: How did you manage to run this at actual 60FPS!? Isn't the game locked to 30?

Nope, game has unlocked framerate.

Also, please post your specs.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
the game used a double buffer v sync on PS2, it's just that performance never reached 60 so you never saw it. no patches needed.
Bollocks, I thought somebody has come with a way to implement 60FPS in 30FPS locked games =(

Specs are: Core i5 3570 at 3.8 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX 960 with 4 GB of Vram, Win 8.1. I haven't tested this game for a long time(for over 3 years), but I think I still won't be able to play this at reasonable framerates, it's just too much of a performance hog. On original hardware it ran at 15-18 FPS often, so there's that.