Shadow Tower Abyss Screen Delay
I have come across a bug when playing the game that is incredibly distracting and very frustrating. Whenever the camera in the game shifts, the entire screen appears to drag and than reset after the camera has stopped moving. The effect is most pronounced when looking around. The bug persists in all rendering options (OpenGL, Directx 9 and Directx 11), but in Directx 9 it is more visible as thin white lines appear on the borders of the screen.

[Image: 8ROlA6G.png]

I realize that some of the colors in that picture seem very white and bright, but that must have appeared for only the snapshot, as I did not see it ingame when I took the picture.

Has anybody else encountered this problem in a different game? How did you fix it?

In case this information is usefull, here are some of my specs
CPU: intel i5-3570K
GPU: MSi GTX 660 ti
64 bit windows.

Sponsored links

did you try using ZeroGS ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-04-2015, 06:15 AM)ssakash Wrote: did you try using ZeroGS ?

I just did, Not much better I am afraid. Are there any specific settings I should try?
Hmm, will probably be okay if you press F9, of course it will run slower, but it will fix the effect.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-05-2015, 01:16 AM)refraction Wrote: Hmm, will probably be okay if you press F9, of course it will run slower, but it will fix the effect.

Nope, didn't work.
Really?? That is very strange if software mode doesn't even work
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-05-2015, 02:22 AM)refraction Wrote: Really?? That is very strange if software mode doesn't even work

Software rendering will eliminate some very annoying texture flickering, but it does not solve the weird screen delay/move thing.
If software mode doesn't fix it then there is a pretty good chance it's a core bug. You should make a proper report.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-05-2015, 04:07 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If software mode doesn't fix it then there is a pretty good chance it's a core bug. You should make a proper report.

I would love to, can you tell me how I should go about that?
Read this first: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting specifically #6 which lays out the template for a proper report.

Then make a thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Bug-reporting

Make sure to include all settings and stuff(you should test the other rounding/clamping modes too though I doubt they will have an effect, as well as SuperVU) and hardware specs.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD