Shadow hearts problem!!!!
Hey guys how are ya doing? Smile
I have one lil problem, Ya know I play most of games fine with FPS dropped sometimes till I started to play shadow hearts but the I see the game is not really playable, the FPS had been reached to 6 FPS, do ya suggest any great settings to play this game.
Thanks Smile

Intel i3 380M
DDR 4GB
Intel HD Graphic
Windows 7 Ultimate

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game is not one of the easiest to play
It's very gpu demanding outside battle(which is kinda weird)...my gpu(which is much more powerful that yours)core usage goes to 50% and above even at native
(02-28-2016, 08:36 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hi thanks for responding me, here are my hardware specs:
CPU: Intel i3 380M
GPU: Intel HD Graphic
DDram 4 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate

The version of Pcsx2 is 1.4.1 

My default settings I use D9D3 the only thing I have been changed, I have not been changed the other setthings even that it's playable with some games like silent hill 2 and I have just finished it, because of ya and your work, Thanks Smile

I use Iso.

Thanks brahh Smile

(02-28-2016, 09:13 AM)vsub Wrote: The game is not one of the easiest to play
It's very gpu demanding  outside battle(which is kinda weird)...my gpu(which is much more powerful that yours)core usage goes to 50% and above even at native

Hi, thanks for responding too, ya are totally right, outside the battle is completely TOOO slow but in the battle it works cool with any problem.
But tell me even shadow hearts 2 and 3 have the same issue?
Thanks Smile
I don't know how will they work on your pc but on mine,the other two games seems to require less power from my cpu\gpu(the gpu is even often in idle mode(core,vram and shadder speed reduced around 10 times the max because the game doesn't need that much power))

SH1 is a special case
(02-29-2016, 06:59 AM)vsub Wrote: I don't know how will they work on your pc but on mine,the other two games seems to require less power from my cpu\gpu(the gpu is even often in idle mode(core,vram and shadder speed reduced around 10 times the max because the game doesn't need that much power))

SH1 is a special case

Thanks man I will try play the second version if it's playable on my PC Smile