Shadow of collosus stuff
Are there any settings required for playing shadow of collosus example interlacing or software mode.What about 8-bit textures? Is it useful for this game micro vu0/1 ? I remember there was special fix for this game in version 0.9.6 but there is no more in beta 1888. I enabled progressive scan (don't know what that means)and now 55 FPS with 175 % of speed,lol,doesn't make any sense. Smile

Sponsored links

Shadow of the Colossus sometimes uses 30FPS as "full speed" (not sure, so don't hit me if i'm wrong, never really played this game much yet to notice it). So having 55 FPS in some areas/cutscenes/whatever is indeed 175% real game speed Tongue
Just have in mind that this game is extremely heavy and you will need a strong computer to emulate it at decent speeds. Try checking the thread --> http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Shadow-of...e+colossus Might have interesting "stuff" there Tongue
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Small correction:
The game needs to run at 60fps all the time in PCSX2. It's just that internally it arbitrarily chooses to lower world update rate.
It's pal version so 50 FPS not 60 FPS.Well it's quite playable even if not on full speed.Only it's good to lower brighesten so it isn't to bright. Nobody has answeared me yet. WHAT DOES PROGRESSIVE SCAN MEANS? I got 175% when I enabled progressive scan.
It's a different video mode that could fix a few bugs in this game, or introduce new ones.
Use the mode you like better.
(05-04-2010, 12:52 PM)rama Wrote: It's a different video mode that could fix a few bugs in this game, or introduce new ones.
Use the mode you like better.

And will it slow down a game? Textures with it in tekken 5 looks much better.