Shadow of the Colossus Black Bars
(02-22-2012, 01:09 AM)peronmls Wrote: Wait. I don't see a .ini file anywhere. Even searched ".ini" in the pcsx2 folder. =/
in the pcsx2 directory it should be under the 'inis' folder

Sponsored links

(02-22-2012, 01:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: in the pcsx2 directory it should be under the 'inis' folder
lol i dont have an inis folder. =/
using pcsx2r4600
they all still run slow for me even the newest 1
(02-22-2012, 03:40 AM)peronmls Wrote: lol i dont have an inis folder. =/
using pcsx2r4600

You do, you just don't know where it is Tongue Check your My Documents folder (for a PCSX2 folder)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
If you use the compressed package it's in the extracted folder, if you use installer package then the GSdx.ini is in My Documents\PCSX2\inis
In my case Win7(x64) "C:\Users\*****\Documents\PCSX2\inis"
(02-22-2012, 09:07 AM)Bositman Wrote: You do, you just don't know where it is Tongue Check your My Documents folder (for a PCSX2 folder)

Well whadday know! Thanks. if I move it to the pcsx2 folder will the stuff in that folder still work?

EDIT:
Well I dont see "allowhacks" do i add it in there?
Yes you should add it. If you want the inis to be in the same folder as PCSX2, create a blank text file with notepad and rename it to portable.ini and place it in the same folder as pcsx2.exe
(02-23-2012, 02:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yes you should add it. If you want the inis to be in the same folder as PCSX2, create a blank text file with notepad and rename it to portable.ini and place it in the same folder as pcsx2.exe

I mean the whole folder that is in my documents. I want to move it to the pcsx2 folder Tongue
After you do what I said, PCSX2 will create fresh ini files there. Then copy and overwrite these with your old ones from your my documents folder.
(02-23-2012, 08:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: After you do what I said, PCSX2 will create fresh ini files there. Then copy and overwrite these with your old ones from your my documents folder.

Opps okay. thanks also in gdsx.ini there is "msaa" is that anti-aliasing?