Share per game setting
(04-13-2013, 10:36 AM)billyash Wrote: how about never turn off plan dim? And disable screensaver?

ok now i found new method.when i want to play on pcsx2,i set it to another power plan & set it to never turn off display.when i stop playing is set i to normal power plan.

btw u have any racing game fastest settings like NFS Underground,GT 4,Midnight Club 2 or possibly GTA-Liberty City Stories?

Sponsored links

(04-13-2013, 10:36 AM)billyash Wrote: how about never turn off plan dim? And disable screensaver?

ok now i found new method,when i start pcsx2,i set power plan to another plan which i configure as never dim display or never turn off display & when i don't need it.i change it back to normal.but there should be a option of backlight in emulator Smile
Here setting my default :
That setting is best for many games that feel slower but your cpu already achieve fullspeed. E.g RaidenIII,Bomberman Hardball,etc. That won't caused bad sound sync. Everything's perfect!

Attached Files
.rar   DEFAULT.RAR (Size: 792 bytes / Downloads: 127)
Please comment with my setting Smile
(04-14-2013, 01:12 PM)billyash Wrote: Please comment with my setting Smile

sorry buddy it didn't help me.i already have best settings for games expect Nfs Underground,Midnight Club 2,GTA-Liberty city stories(but they run good in software mode)...I'm going to upload my settings.plz check these,i'm sure i'll not let u down Tongue

Attached Files
.rar   Best PCSX2_vm.rar (Size: 788 bytes / Downloads: 128)
(04-14-2013, 01:36 PM)Preet Wrote: sorry buddy it didn't help me.i already have best settings for games expect Nfs Underground,Midnight Club 2,GTA-Liberty city stories(but they run good in software mode)...I'm going to upload my settings.plz check these,i'm sure i'll not let u down Tongue

VU cycle steal=3 , caused slow down graphic missing on dynasty 5 empire and many other games too
(04-14-2013, 02:29 PM)billyash Wrote: VU cycle steal=3 , caused slow down graphic missing on dynasty 5 empire and many other games too

i tried many games with this setting no problem here.okay,if it mess with u'r game.decrease slider to 2.simple Laugh
(04-14-2013, 02:31 PM)Preet Wrote: i tried many games with this setting no problem here.okay,if it mess with u'r game.decrease slider to 2.simple Laugh

Not really.

In Dynasty Warriors 3 there would be random slowdowns if either of the EE or VU sliders were anything other than stock. They can, and will, cause differing issues in alot of games. Hence why they are not recommended.

Yes, they can help in some cases when your machine isnt powerful enough, but can also sometimes cause slowdowns worse than when they arent used, as is the case with Dynasty Warriors games. You're just lucky that none of the games you've played have had any drawbacks from using them, especially with VU at 3.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
I will never use VU cycle and EE cycle steal slider :d. It is too much risk. Better loosing sound sync instead graphic and slowness
(04-14-2013, 03:02 PM)billyash Wrote: I will never use VU cycle steal :d

u're saying because u have better video card.what about them who have integrated or bad video card?

(04-14-2013, 02:40 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: You're just lucky that none of the games you've played have had any drawbacks from using them, especially with VU at 3.

i'm lucky,thanks for saying this Smile