Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne: Easy Macca
Made this movie with pcsx2 and fraps. Get Rich !

Keep at it for one hour and you'll have a lot of macca.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

Well, I perfer using cheat. It took me like 5 mins to search and apply the cheat myself which saved me lots of time.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
I never cheat in games. Smile I like to play as it is and usufruct from everything that the game can offer without cheats. Wink

You actually will get tons more money fighting guys in the 4-5th kalpa or whatever they are called. I could get like 10k a battle sometimes, really easy like. Granted I don't think I really needed money for much lol
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
You can make invencible demons with macca. Just keeping buying mitamas and raising their stats. Use Stone Hunt to get jewels from monsters.Also you can create a high level demon with whatever skill you wish, by buying demons in the demonic compendium and doing the right combinations. It takes macca, but in the end it's worth and cool Laugh

It's bad get macca and leveling up at the same time. You'll have too high level to get the latest magatamas skills. There's a magatama you get only at the last dungeon, with the best skill for damage combined with focus.

That was the main reason why I went crazy to find all the purple coins. In one hour you can make around 200.000 macca. It's a lot of money, plus, without leveling up and saving levels to get magatamas skills !

This tunnel is the pathway between first and second kalpa, so it's at the very beggining of the game.

I had no issues with getting magatama skills. All of my magatamas were maxed without too much of a problem. Because you level those up with AP and you level up with Exp, it doesn't matter. IIRC that is
Laptop
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM

Desktop
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
Hmmm, no ?? You can only gain a new skill by leveling up while the magatama is shaking wildly. Whenever you see a magatama shaking fast in the magatama screen, just equip her and get a level, you'll gain a new skill.

Ap(Atma Points) ?? Are u sure you're talking about Smtn ?? I think you're confusing it with Digital Devil Saga.

Digital Devil Saga

Quote:Digital Devil Saga's characters, rather than summoning demons to fight for them, are able to transform into a single demon representative of their "Atma".[1] While the protagonist can assign stat points at will, the other main characters each have certain specializations. Each player can learn skills from one of four categories: Physical, Magic, Shield and Auto. These skills are gained by first buying "Mantras" using Macca currency, then mastering them by gaining "AP" (Atma Points) from defeated enemies.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

Quote:The main character gains his skills through the use of Magatama. Magatama are living parasites that grant the host demonic powers which reflect as access to a variety of skills. There are a total of 25 Magatama in the game. Leveling up particular Magatama can also affect demonic conversations with particular demon types. Magatama works in the following way:

1. When a hero levels up and is equipped with a Magatama, he may learn a skill and the Magatama may go Wild.
2. In order to learn a skill, the hero must have the prerequisite level or higher that is listed on the Magatama. (Example: In order to learn Rampage you must be level 10 or higher when you level up with its Magatama.)
3. After leveling, the Magatama may go Wild. This will be a random effect such as healing or stat boosts. There are also bad effects such as getting negative status ailments.

The main character is only allowed up to 8 skills. If he has reached his limit and wishes to learn a new skill, he must replace one of his previous skills with the new one learned.

A unique facet of Magatama is the ability to alter the main character's "Title". The area where a demon's race (or family) is listed, the main character's is "Fiend" by default; however, through mastery of some Magatama, this title changes. For the main character, however, it isn't his race changing, but merely his title, as he is regarded as the story's Fiends (though he is half one) regardless of the title. All Magatama are affiliated with one of three types: Dark, Neutral, and Light. As the main character masters Magatama, the type he has mastered the most of is selected as his title. For the most part, the main character's title is cosmetic and does not affect gameplay. The only exception is during the Third Kalpa of the Labyrinth of Amala, where the main character's title determines which of three doors he may enter.

Copy and pasted the quoted stuff from wikipedia, I'm too lazy to explain the whole thing by myself.

ya, I was thinking of DDS. I love em both lol. regardless, I managed to max out all the magatama/mantra in both pretty easily. (DDS 1 I did, I think I got ADD while in the sun of DDS2)
Laptop
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM

Desktop
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
Holy crap... I thought I was gonna win a special prize, the game displayed a special red message for collecting all the coins in the end.... no prizes though.. lulz

HAHA nice. I think you get a little bonus or something.
Laptop
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM

Desktop
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB