The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/favcons.php 88 getimagesize
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 favcons_insert
/global.php 1104 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/favico.ico): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/favcons.php 88 getimagesize
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 favcons_insert
/global.php 1104 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 26 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 ending question
Hello.First of all I would like to inform you not to read this if you hadn't first finished persona 3.

[Spoiler] I decided at the end of the game to fight Nyx and let Ryoji live.The thing is that Ryoji said Nyx will appear at the top of tartarus(255 floors as I think),but I am only in floor 72(as i remember) and I only have one month to climb to the top.So,here is my question.Will I be able to fight Nyx without exploring the whole Tartarus?Will I be able to choose the last block without even going once to the following ones(72 and over) from the machine in the entrance of tartarus?

Please answer me.I want so much to finish this game.
Sorry for my english.

Sponsored links

dude how did you played persona 3? You can finish 1 block in 1 dark hour... buy shitload of items regenerating sp ( from antique shop ) and then im sure you can reach the top in 2-3 dark hours... unless you are realy low level ( i was lvl 80 when i fought nyx )
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
(08-28-2009, 12:42 PM)nataq01 Wrote: dude how did you played persona 3? You can finish 1 block in 1 dark hour... buy shitload of items regenerating sp ( from antique shop ) and then im sure you can reach the top in 2-3 dark hours... unless you are realy low level ( i was lvl 80 when i fought nyx )

i am level 42 and I am at floor 85(not 72 as I said previously).
But please answer my question.Do I have to climb to the top?Omg.I am doomed.I find Tartarus really boring.Do you know what happens if I don't get to the top of the Tower until January 31st?
January 31st is the last day,you don't get tired on that day and you can't exit from Tartarus and yes,you have to go to floor 255 to finish the game.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can "exit" on that day to buy items and equipments(I'm not sure,it was long time ago when I played that game)

(08-28-2009, 12:42 PM)nataq01 Wrote: dude how did you played persona 3? You can finish 1 block in 1 dark hour... buy shitload of items regenerating sp ( from antique shop ) and then im sure you can reach the top in 2-3 dark hours... unless you are realy low level ( i was lvl 80 when i fought nyx )

My question is how he even beat the story bosses at such low level
The shadows were pretty easy.Only Jin and Takaya and then the Shadow after them was hard but I cheated and got lvl 99 and then they were also pretty easy.
(08-28-2009, 01:48 PM)DarkDante Wrote: The shadows were pretty easy.Only Jin and Takaya and then the Shadow after them was hard but I cheated and got lvl 99 and then they were also pretty easy.

Well there is no other way to reach the end of the game at such low level than cheating.

I played fair and reach lv 99 and make Lucifer and Satan for the best combo magic of the game.
(08-28-2009, 01:56 PM)vsub Wrote:
(08-28-2009, 01:48 PM)DarkDante Wrote: The shadows were pretty easy.Only Jin and Takaya and then the Shadow after them was hard but I cheated and got lvl 99 and then they were also pretty easy.

Well there is no other way to reach the end of the game at such low level than cheating.

I played fair and reach lv 99 and make Lucifer and Satan for the best combo magic of the game.

if you use the pal version,could you please upload your memcard?
o_O How did you get so far in such a short level? I always reached as high up in the tower as I could after each full moon... I was maxed out (level 99) within 2 days of being able to reach the top floor.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-28-2009, 03:53 PM)DarkDante Wrote: if you use the pal version,could you please upload your memcard?

I have the NTSC version but here's one card from GameFaq
Slot 1:
New Game +. SaveSlot #1 - Choose The Ending, Talk With Ryoji.
Slot 2:
New Game +. SaveSlot #2 - Before The Final Battle With Nyx.

PS.This is the original Persona 3,not FES

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 25,86 KB / Downloads: 113)
(08-28-2009, 04:56 PM)vsub Wrote:
(08-28-2009, 03:53 PM)DarkDante Wrote: if you use the pal version,could you please upload your memcard?

I have the NTSC version but here's one card from GameFaq
Slot 1:
New Game +. SaveSlot #1 - Choose The Ending, Talk With Ryoji.
Slot 2:
New Game +. SaveSlot #2 - Before The Final Battle With Nyx.

PS.This is the original Persona 3,not FES

vsub,i am really grateful to you.I started climbing the tower and it seems pretty easy but if I can't win Nyx I'll use this save(i have the original persona 3,thank God).Again thank you very much.