Shinobido Takumi
(09-03-2014, 12:13 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Usually when a game stops halfway through it's because it's a dual layer disc and you only have the first layer.

I can't find any information on whether this disc is dual layer or not, but:

What size is the ISO and what size is the disc?

Hi

i never load the game with cheats and this is size of the disc as seen in picture, the size of the ISO as made by imgburn is 3678,272 kb.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(09-03-2014, 01:32 PM)chi89333 Wrote: Hi

i never load the game with cheats and this is size of the disc as seen in picture, the size of the ISO as made by imgburn is 3678,272 kb.

Hi

i found this error: cpuTlb Miss pc 40d 598, it can be seen in this print screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would say try to clean the disc with a soft cloth and try it again if it doesn't work it is possible that this game indeed doesn't have any compatibility with the emulator yet. But TLB Miss is or faulty cheatcodes or it has issues with reading the disc.
Сongratulations to all!
I finally found the solution!
This problem is solved in the same way as in the solution of the Shinobido - Way of Ninja garden error
Like perspicuously explained here - "In the [emulation - T.] options find the Clamp and turn to Full". After this we have the game fully playable. Cool

[using version is - pcsx2-v1.3.1-1540-gb1d7f0e]
ЗЫ Sorry for possible bad english or GoogleTr using, cause i'm from Russia and rookie.
With becoming respect.