Silent Hill 3
hello, new to all of this emulation stuff. Trying to run silent hill 3, but all that comes up is a black screen, nothing more. Don't know anything about configurations and stuff. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

Are you using PCSX2 0.9.8? Default settings? Which plugins do you have selected? Also post the contents of the console window after running the game
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hmm it says "version 0.9.6" and i haven't fiddled with the settings, so my guess is it's on default.

As for plugins, I'm guessing you mean where it says "graphics", "sound" "first controller", stuff like that? Here's what I got:

Graphics: ZZ Ogl 0.1.0
First Controller: ZeroPAD 0.3.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.4.0
Usb: USBnull Driver 0.6.0
Sound: ZeroSPU2 Playground 0.4.6
Second Controller: ZeroPAD 0.3.0
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.5.0

There's an attachment of what comes up.
As for
(07-27-2012, 10:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: Are you using PCSX2 0.9.8? Default settings? Which plugins do you have selected? Also post the contents of the console window after running the game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

if you're running Lion, maybe it would be a good idea to try latest beta 0.9.7a.

Else, you may be screwed as this game may not be compatible with pcsx2 Mac port
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'm running Snow Leopard on version 10.6.8

(07-27-2012, 09:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you're running Lion, maybe it would be a good idea to try latest beta 0.9.7a.

Else, you may be screwed as this game may not be compatible with pcsx2 Mac port
Alright, so here's what I've done: I upgraded to Mountain Lion, and I re-installed X-Quartz and Cg-toolkit and all those plug-ins. I think you guys could take a look at the terminal thing? Here's a screen shot.

(07-28-2012, 03:34 AM)Faxwell Wrote: I'm running Snow Leopard on version 10.6.8

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)