Silent Hill 3 Post Processing and Shadows Problem
(06-25-2012, 12:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: Users can't delete their posts, only moderators.

Ok thank you for that info. Konami will hopefully lead the way in survival horror thanks to their "Silent Hill" titles. Capcom sure isn't. I remember playing Resident Evil 4 and thinking: "Wtf is this *****"? It was nothing like the previous Resident Evils. The voice acting was not nearly as good. And the aqcuiring of items in the game was an idea that was 100% ripped off the MGS series which is not even produced by Capcom. Like what groups of idiots strung that together and thought "Yeah this is a Good Idea!". The other RE sequels are equally as Horrid. They are great in the "Action" sense. But Resident Evil was never supposed ot be "Action Horror" it was supposed to be "Survival Horror" and I've read reviews on gamefaq that say the same. And don't even get me started on the RE movies. They are a complete waste of time. Like Alice kills Nemesis? Horseshit. The storyline in the movies is even worse then the games. Thank you Capcom for ruining what could of been a series even better then Silent Hill. As far as SH goes that were 100% accurate in their movie hopefully their sequel will be just as good. I have lost all faith in Capcom. They did the same to their Megaman series. They just tried to acquire a quick buck and lost a terrific fanbase. Ok I'm done ranting for the day.
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

Sponsored links

please disable your random speech generator when using the forums.
(06-25-2012, 02:07 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: please disable your random speech generator when using the forums.

I don't have a random speech generator?? Are you being sarcastic? Or maybe you took offense to me calling down Resident Evil 4 and 5 which were garbage. My warning level is at 33% for doing what? Insulting Resident Evil or Capcom? You work for them? Since when was talking about that justification for warning? All I did was voice an opinion. I wasn't spamming. If you do consider that spamming then I don't know what to tell you. My warning is also strange it says :Warez/Illegal Content (+10 points)Wtf? It says it was issued by jesalvein who has not even been in this conversation except for the beginning of this thread which I had no part of.
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller
To tolerate the intolerant
<REDACTED>
James Rideout:
Quote:so I went onto a site and downloaded the BIOS for it.

That is illegal and against our forum rule #1. Jesalvein is a moderator and he doesn't need to be 'in the conversation' to give you a warning. Now either get back on topic or I'll just close this thread.
[Image: newsig.jpg]