Silent Hill 3..
Hi there.

What are the best plugins/settings that work for this game? I know that's a pretty broad question, I'll try and simplify.....what settings do you use, that make it run smoothly? for those of you that have it working..

I can run it but the video and audio are slow, I'm getting about 25-30FPS and the audio is lagging quite a bit. I've tested "Marvel Vs Capcom" for PS2 or whatever that's called, and it worked flawlessly so I don't think it's my system, but it's quite hard to compare that to Silent Hill 3 Tongue

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Laugh

Sponsored links

I haven't played silent hill 3 in a long time but the fps might be capped at 30, I know silent hill 4 was.
Hmm? Silent Hill 4 runs as all PAL games here at 50fps on PCSX2...his problem sounds like Vsync is on, check if Vsync is on in GSdx or your graphics card drivers and disable it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-01-2010, 09:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: Hmm? Silent Hill 4 runs as all PAL games here at 50fps on PCSX2...his problem sounds like Vsync is on, check if Vsync is on in GSdx or your graphics card drivers and disable it

Ok that's cool..

How do I disable that? Laugh

I'm a newb, don't mind me. Tongue