Silent Hill Origins: New patch and guide
with latest SPU2-X rev 1.3.0.2659 cutscene sound is perfect, menu sound is perfect
and surprise! ingame menu (select button) when you scroll down on item like turn on/off
equip/exemine, there is sound!

so i think dev need to make just alittle effort & SHOhmy will be 100 % playable with ingame sound. FPS with all speed hacks is constant 60 (using moded GSdx 0.1.4 DX9)

so plz devs, make SPU2-X to get ingame sound & thats it

plz plz plz

Sponsored links

Quote:plz plz plz
If you make another plz plz plz plz post again you get warned. The devs will not be bugged for anything by users, be glad the game even works. When they find time or when they can, they will fix what they think is important. Not the games where people post the most plz plz plz plz.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-03-2010, 08:30 PM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:plz plz plz
If you make another plz plz plz plz post again you get warned. The devs will not be bugged for anything by users, be glad the game even works. When they find time or when they can, they will fix what they think is important. Not the games where people post the most plz plz plz plz.

Well. ok then
lets just wait...
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=2681
once again rama thank you!
Is it really work??How to make plugin from that?
No everyone is lying about it....yes it works.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ForWindows
If you don't understand or can't do it wait for the next beta plugin pack.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hm i tried and work.But i have two problems-shadows of the peoples are square.And most important after first walking on the road,the screen became white and nothing can be seen.When i press start,menu is visible but averithing is white.Tries couple of version and plugins all the same.
Tried software renderer in GSdx?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-09-2010, 07:09 PM)mroussev Wrote: Hm i tried and work.But i have two problems-shadows of the peoples are square.And most important after first walking on the road,the screen became white and nothing can be seen.When i press start,menu is visible but averithing is white.Tries couple of version and plugins all the same.

Use latest gsdx (that will give correct shadows) and then enable alpha hack (that will fix the white screen).