Silent Hill: Shattered Memories seems working
For ZZogl and ZeroGS recommended settings are specular highlights.

Sponsored links

i can't understand!
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

There's a hack in ZeroGS / ZZogl that removes the blend layer causing all visual issues, called "remove specular highlights".
By removing it the game looks even more broken than before though Tongue2
So how is the compatibility going with this game? Is there a way to get it to work well after all this time?
It works fine.

Do you have a specific problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-26-2010, 10:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It works fine.

What are the recommended settings?
(07-26-2010, 10:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It works fine.

And yes, I do. The game has very strange video effects on Hardware D3D. I can only play with speed hacks and D3D software. There also appear to be occasional sound quirks during speaking. Oh, and purple squares appear where lights should be.
Yes if you read the thread all known problems with GSdx hardware. So either use software or live with them.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-27-2010, 07:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yes if you read the thread all known problems with GSdx hardware. So either use software or live with them.

With GSdx hardware it's REALLY bad. With software I still get the problems I mentioned, like the purple dot where the flashlight is and other lights are.
I need your advice to make this game run faster without enabling hacks and I want to know if there is a way to make graphics look better in software mode. I get 42-60 fps by the way Smile

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945
RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x2gb 1300mhz
Video: Sparkle Calibre X265

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People only know what you have told them.