Simple question - does v-sync work in software mode?
Hi;

I've searched all over, found nothing. I just want to know, if I enable software mode (F9), does v-sync apply to that mode? Of course it's checked on in the options, however I'm still getting screen tearing. For reference, the game I'm running is Garou:MOTW - which doesn't work well at all in hardware mode, otherwise I would just run it there, where v-sync seems to work without issue on my other games.

Please help!

Sponsored links

(10-08-2014, 03:39 AM)Delan Wrote: Hi;

I've searched all over, found nothing. I just want to know, if I enable software mode (F9), does v-sync apply to that mode? Of course it's checked on in the options, however I'm still getting screen tearing. For reference, the game I'm running is Garou:MOTW - which doesn't work well at all in hardware mode, otherwise I would just run it there, where v-sync seems to work without issue on my other games.

Please help!

i remember , you having another thread open on this but,why dont you check the errors or some compatibilty fixes that make vsync not work for that game in pcsx2 compatibility on games
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
if you have an nvidia card ! enable it from their ! it . will definitely work ! (actually its work for me from their)!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1