Siren and Haunting Ground Bugs
For Haunting Ground, it seems that the florescent lighting has these weird boxes on them and its very annoying.            
For Siren, the fog is completely opaque and its impossible to see anything.

I really hope there are plug-ins for these problems because ive already started a walkthrough for one on youtube and it would suck to have to abandon that project.

Sponsored links

tried software mode ?(F9)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-04-2012, 03:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: tried software mode ?(F9)
Ok using software mode did fix the fog issue with Siren so thank you for that, but for Haunting Ground, it seems to jack up the lighting and everything is extremely bright, plus it makes the game run alot slower.

Rainbow 
It's a trade off for emulation compatibility, should be patient though...
Software rendering really works best with a 4 core (or better) CPU. If you have one, try running GSdx set to use 3 sw rendering threads.
thanks for the siren fix I was having the same problem and that light problem with haunting ground is no big deal I have that problem too but its still fast
Not a bug report, moved to support
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-04-2012, 07:49 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: It's a trade off for emulation compatibility, should be patient though...

Ok, i mean can it be fixed in any way through plug-ins? Its not that im picky about my game experience like that, ive played HG a million times, im just recording this for youtube and these graphical glitches are too hard to ignore since they pertain to every piece of florescent lighting in the game lol.

(08-04-2012, 11:57 AM)rama Wrote: Software rendering really works best with a 4 core (or better) CPU. If you have one, try running GSdx set to use 3 sw rendering threads.
I have an alienware and my games run at full speed during recording and not recording, other than some slowdown its runs perfect. So im not sure i understand when you say that it could be my PC that is causing this issue. It was made for gaming lol.

(08-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: Not a bug report, moved to support

K sorry, thought that was the place to get it fixed lol.
PC gaming, not emulating a PS2 console. Those two are extremely different in terms of processing power needed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-04-2012, 07:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: PC gaming, not emulating a PS2 console. Those two are extremely different in terms of processing power needed.
I would imagine, still i thought my pc the way its built would have been up to the task lol.