Skip Draw Range location
Hello.
Don't want to sound ungrateful, because I really do am grateful and happy that PCSX2 exist, and thank you all who are still working on this emulator.

But sometimes, as the saying goes, "better is adversary of good".
I have version 1.7.5531. Don't want to lose my save games so not updating anymore, and cannot go back to older versions.

I have a problem with ghosting, problem which I previously solved (thanks to this forums) by setting Skip Draw Range to 1 and 1.

But now I just...cannot find this option anymore. Can somebody point me to the right place? How to find that setting in settings?

Thank you very much, and sorry for probably dumb and obvious question.

Sponsored links

Which game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Why does it matter?
For now its Dirge Of Cerberus, last time (in which case this fix helped) was Final Fantasy X-2/
In the emulator, right-click on a game and click „Properties...” -> „Graphics” -> „Rendering” and tick „Manual Hardware Renderer Fixes”, then you can find these settings in „Hardware Fixes”. Smile
(02-11-2024, 04:11 PM)Khi Wrote: In the emulator, right-click on a game and click „Properties...” -> „Graphics” -> „Rendering” and tick „Manual Hardware Renderer Fixes”, then you can find these settings in „Hardware Fixes”. Smile

Thank you very much! Smile
(02-11-2024, 03:10 PM)Vorathiel Wrote: Don't want to lose my save games so not updating anymore, and cannot go back to older versions.

In-game saves are have always been compatible cross-versions.