Skip FFX cutscenes
I tried finding an answer on these forums to my question, but couldn't. Nevertheless, I just want to get confirmation:

Is there a patch/hack that makes it possible to skip cutscenes in FFX?

Sponsored links

Is it even possible to patch a game such a way? I thought patches were just presets. Maybe the closest thing you can get is get a monster PC and hotkey into software and turbo modes during cutscenes Tongue
I doubt you can just skip cutscenes easily like that, FMVs should be possible tho but I don't know of a current patch for them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hmmm, I see. That's too bad. Would love to be able to skip them. As it is, I can speed through them at about 140 FPS, which isn't bad, but skipping them all together would be awesome.

Not sure of the details, but was thinking someone had maybe gone into the code and figured out a way to turn off the flag that triggers cutscenes, or whatever.

Anyway, thank you.
(11-14-2010, 05:53 PM)synce Wrote: Is it even possible to patch a game such a way? I thought patches were just presets. Maybe the closest thing you can get is get a monster PC and hotkey into software and turbo modes during cutscenes Tongue

You are able to cheat just about anything, if you can waste the time finding what address changes before and after a cutscene one out of 1000, or more will be the video cheat.

But it's just a waste of time, the story in FFX is great enough to reread again anyways.