Slow FPS For Champions of Norrath
I am new to the pcsx2 but have spent the last 3 days messing with the settings and reading the forums to see what I can figure out myself. I can't figure out why I am still getting slow fps after trying quiet a few things.
Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Ram 8GB
Pny GTX 560TI
Intel 2 Quad 6600 2.6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

software mode in gsdx will be slow. set it to hardware mode.

try latest svn with mtvu hack enabled.
That said, this game is quite demanding and 2.6ghz may not be enough. Oveclocking may help you if you can do it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-28-2011, 07:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: software mode in gsdx will be slow. set it to hardware mode.

try latest svn with mtvu hack enabled.
That said, this game is quite demanding and 2.6ghz may not be enough. Oveclocking may help you if you can do it.

When I put it to hardware mode it gives me only half the image. I haven't overclocked my cpu yet for the fact that my mobo won't let me and I have not found any software that will either but I haven't really looked for any software either.
maybe it has been fixed with the most recent gsdx version... hence my "try latest svn"
If it still doesn't work, you'll have to stick to software mode or your actual PS2. In the first case, you'll need something like an I7 clocked @ 4.5 Ghz
Do you know of any software so that I can overclock my cpu since I can't in the bios, it doesn't give me the option. Besides the svn is there any other way to speed up the fps in software mode?
I went to edit some of the settings and in the report screen this showed up and don't know what it means.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry, but the support ends here.
No one will believe you own 4 PS2s, including 2 from the same region.
closed & warned for piracy.