Slow Final Fantasy XII Menu
I have Final Fantasy XII running mostly pretty well now, except one big hangup. If I go into the equip menu it runs insanely slowly. I'm talking less than probably 1 fps slow. The rest of the game runs fine at 60fps, and with the exception of the sound not being pristine it's pretty great.

Is there an option, fix, or a hack or something to check that might affect that menu? I did some searching and some people say to disable allow 8 bit textures to fix that, but I'm fairly certain that option doesn't exist on the mac side, or at least doesn't for the graphics plugin I'm using, even though that seem to be the one most recommended.

For info, I'm using a new Macbook Pro. It has: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7, 4GB ram, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB. I'm running OS X Lion 10.7.4.

As for PCSX2, I'm running the ZZ Ogl PG graphics plugin.

Sponsored links

there may be a way to force it in an .ini or something

are there any other graphics plugins available for use on mac? that you can use just for FFXII ?
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
(07-13-2012, 02:59 PM)soratidus999 Wrote: are there any other graphics plugins available for use on mac? that you can use just for FFXII ?

ZZOGL, and they cannot use GSdx