Slow Motion
So I'm trying to play star wars battlefront 2, but the game keeps running in slow motion i have speed hacks disabled, and i went to the wiki page and set all of the settings as it is recommended but it still runs slow.

any help will be appreciated

Edit:
sorry my system specs are
cpu: intel Pentium j2900 2.41GHz
ram: 4.00 DDR3
64x bit win 8.1
no graphics card Sad
screenshots are attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

please post the content of your emulog. also, post a screenshot of your gsdx plugin settings and speedhacks section settings. also, are you trying to play from ISO or DVD ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
what are pc specs?? gpu/cpu etc? general if games are running " slow motion" its cause pc cant keep the 50fps pal is or 60 fps ntsc is anything below 50 fps as ntsc becomes noticeable slow down to me pal is probably less forgiving in that reguard
As tsunami said, the games usually run "slow motion" because your PC isn't strong enough to emulate the system. In PC games, low frame rates cause choppiness, though in PCSX2 it causes a slow-motion effect. Please post PC specs and settings for further info.
It would be better if, you mention emulog instead of pc specs since,
Emulog also allows us to view his hardware specifications and additionally we can also take a look at his pcsx2 version and plugin versions And we can also check whether there are any errors while launching pcsx2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction