Slow Motion-ish
I'm trying to get my actual PS2 set up but I lost most of the cords for it and don't have any memory cards left. If it's the least demanding wouldn't that mean that it would be the easiest to run?

Sponsored links

(12-05-2013, 06:32 AM)Derlak Wrote: I'm trying to get my actual PS2 set up but I lost most of the cords for it and don't have any memory cards left. If it's the least demanding wouldn't that mean that it would be the easiest to run?

But your machine is REALLY weak. No offense.

Laptops just don't run PCSX2 well until you are in the $1000+ range.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I'm aware that my machine is really weak. I only use it to run light games and sometimes if I have to I'll play games that I can only get like 10 FPS on but I get used to some low frames. I guess I'll just have to stick with it for now. It isn't too bad, the slow motion isn't enough to stop me from doing much. Well, thanks for your help! I really need a new computer...
(12-05-2013, 06:37 AM)Derlak Wrote: I'm aware that my machine is really weak. I only use it to run light games and sometimes if I have to I'll play games that I can only get like 10 FPS on but I get used to some low frames. I guess I'll just have to stick with it for now. It isn't too bad, the slow motion isn't enough to stop me from doing much. Well, thanks for your help! I really need a new computer...

I don't know if it was said in this thread yet but:

Do at least make sure your laptop's power plan is set to "High performance" because this will keep your CPU from getting throttled by the power plan.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-05-2013, 06:39 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I don't know if it was said in this thread yet but:

Do at least make sure your laptop's power plan is set to "High performance" because this will keep your CPU from getting throttled by the power plan.

it will still throttle when it hits thermal threshold, which if it is that old of laptop, I guarantee the CPU is already pegged at 100% and it will hit the threshold.

It also recommend to have it plugged in to its power cord while have it high performance
(12-05-2013, 06:49 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: it will still throttle when it hits thermal threshold, which if it is that old of laptop, I guarantee the CPU is already pegged at 100% and it will hit the threshold.

It also recommend to have it plugged in to its power cord while have it high performance

I know, I didn't mean thermal throttling. That's why I said "Throttled by the power plan"

I forgot to mention plugging it in though.
the battery only lasts for like 5 minutes so I always have it charging. It's also on high performance. Also the slow motion thing has been lessening. I guess it was just that one part that was doing the most of it. It isn't too bad, I can still play with it.
Just to correct metalmallow KH2 has moderate requirements. A laptop with atleast an AMD a8 @ 1.9ghz is required.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]