Slow-mo problem (Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix)
What version of the game do you have exactly?
You can find the CRC in the Console (it should say something like: ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_XXX.XX) Game CRC = 0xXXXXXXXX)

Midnight Club 3 has a special CRC hack to remove some motion blur effects and make it more playable. Your version probably has an unknown CRC and is not recognised by the emulator.
Only known CRCs right now are: 0x4A0E5B3A, 0xEBE1972D, 0x60A42FF5.

If your CRC is different you are out of luck but maybe one of the Devs may add it to the list if you post it here.
(You could also try using Native resolution if you haven't already)

Sponsored links

(02-11-2014, 12:38 AM)Grove4L Wrote: What version of the game do you have exactly?
You can find the CRC in the Console (it should say something like: ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_XXX.XX) Game CRC = 0xXXXXXXXX)

Midnight Club 3 has a special CRC hack to remove some motion blur effects and make it more playable. Your version probably has an unknown CRC and is not recognised by the emulator.
Only known CRCs right now are: 0x4A0E5B3A, 0xEBE1972D, 0x60A42FF5.

If your CRC is different you are out of luck but maybe one of the Devs may add it to the list if you post it here.
(You could also try using Native resolution if you haven't already)

I've tried the Native resolution. As for the CRC, it's: 0x4434AFDA.
Yeah so my friend finally tried it. Says he gets some slow-mo as well but if he enables Speed Hacks the problem is solved, that doesn't happen for me...

EDIT: He uses the default settings.
What are the specs of your friends PC and is he using the same version?

0x4434AFDA is apparently not a know CRC. I guess you can only hope that one of the Devs will add it to the list in one of the future revisions.